Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

Woken up to some yawning and farting noises of what I'm pretty sure is a human campsite outside of our elk. I don't need to be worried unless I get out of the elk, right? I mean, what else can I do but stay in here? Trying to leave seems like it would just risk making them mad. They seem to just be sleeping nearby :shrug:

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Shut the door
Remain quiet
Maybe it will go away

:five:

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

Ask me about my STD collection!
they're just as scared of you as you are of them

https://i.imgur.com/uC9TI6b.mp4
THIS SHOWSTOPPING SIGGY MADE BY MASTER SIGSMITH Literally A Person
Refusing to comply verticality statistics since 6/30/23

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post
elk? in this economy?

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

Sure I could just stay here, but they smell weird, and what if they come for my elk???

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.
OP should shuttle dock his elk with my rhino and we can visit each other while remaining safe.

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

Bloodfart McCoy posted:

OP should shuttle dock his elk with my rhino and we can visit each other while remaining safe.

Now this is glamping.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Never leave the safety of the elk.

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.

Grey Cat posted:

Now this is glamping.

You can join us if you just wanna bring your tauntaun and use it as a sleeping bag. Plenty of room in these assholes.

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

Bloodfart McCoy posted:

You can join us if you just wanna bring your tauntaun and use it as a sleeping bag. Plenty of room in these assholes.

You're a real piece of poo poo!

Dial A For Awesome
May 23, 2009
“Our” elk… pretty fancy to be able to afford a berth for multiple people in this economy.

I have to make do with a second-hand deer that only has room for one.

If I win the lottery I’ll buy myself a nice comfy manatee that I can sit in and do some fishing.

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

Dial A For Awesome posted:

“Our” elk… pretty fancy to be able to afford a berth for multiple people in this economy.

I have to make do with a second-hand deer that only has room for one.

If I win the lottery I’ll buy myself a nice comfy manatee that I can sit in and do some fishing.

I was very lucky, it was a family heirloom, this elk was my father's father's father's elk. He's a bit beat up but still good.
If it weren't for that I'd have to settle for no more than a squirrel.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020

Grey Cat posted:

Woken up to some yawning and farting noises of what I'm pretty sure is a human campsite outside of our elk. I don't need to be worried unless I get out of the elk, right? I mean, what else can I do but stay in here? Trying to leave seems like it would just risk making them mad. They seem to just be sleeping nearby :shrug:

lmfao
:five: