Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Pookah posted:

Nah, u smell like crumply autumn leaves and fresh baked bread.
Be well and happy my buddy. Things can always get better.

:glomp:

edit: btw, I've always loved your AV :)

edit2: I wore a kilt at my wedding which was 15 years ago as of yesterday (I'm Irish, she's Scottish). We've been divorced for maybe 14 of those years. :(

Pennywise the Frown fucked around with this message at 23:56 on Aug 9, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pookah
Aug 21, 2008

🪶Caw🪶

Pennywise the Frown posted:

:glomp:

edit: btw, I've always loved your AV :)

edit2: I wore a kilt at my wedding which was 15 years ago as of yesterday (I'm Irish, she's Scottish). We've been divorced for maybe 14 of those years. :(

Once you have the calves for it, a kilt is always a good choice, dudes look great in that kind of fierce, structural skirt.

And yeah, I love my weird bird av, it's just a happy jackdaw sunbathing on a warm spring morning.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
I had the calves but I had really high socks.

This was 2008, so I certainly wouldn't be able to fit in that thing again.

edit: before anyone asks, no, I wore boxers because I knew drat well someone would gently caress with my kilt.

Pookah
Aug 21, 2008

🪶Caw🪶

I had the calves but I had really high socks.

This was 2008, so I certainly wouldn't be able to fit in that thing again.

edit: before anyone asks, no, I wore boxers because I knew drat well someone would gently caress with my kilt.

Good call on the defensive underwear, people get so weird about trying to expose men in skirts.
You look extremely sharp in that outfit!

But where is your wee little knife that, if I remember correctly, is supposed to be either tucked into your sock/shoelaces, or stored in your sporran?

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
It was near Seattle so no knife! As far as I remember at least. It was a rental but the dude was decked out with everything you could want. I went with the green tartan because it was closest to the family name.

I probably just kept my cigs and poo poo in the sporran. Those things are handy when you don't have many pockets tbh.

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Robbie Robertson and Randy Meisner are bigger losses tbh

Pookah
Aug 21, 2008

🪶Caw🪶

It was near Seattle so no knife! As far as I remember at least. It was a rental but the dude was decked out with everything you could want. I went with the green tartan because it was closest to the family name.

I probably just kept my cigs and poo poo in the sporran. Those things are handy when you don't have many pockets tbh.

Now you understand the chronic grievance women have about not getting any pockets.
Women get expected to wear skirts and not even a sporran to store their stuff in.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
edit: :)

Pennywise the Frown fucked around with this message at 05:33 on Aug 10, 2023

Valko
Sep 18, 2015

Necroing this thread because I found something.

Sinead was invited onto Piers Morgans show, she replied with this:

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

Valko posted:

Necroing this thread because I found something.

Sinead was invited onto Piers Morgans show, she replied with this:

this rules

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

I guess if anyone knows about balls deep, it's Sinead