Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sum
Nov 15, 2010

Ukraine and Russia are in the news. Anyone seen this? Anyone heard about this?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

a medium-format picture of beeftweeter staring silently at the camera, a quizzical expression on his face
*jay leno bobble head* yeah so i heard vladimir putin (pause for boos) is russian to take over the place

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

*guitar riff*
Ha ha ha that's too much Jay

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

a medium-format picture of beeftweeter staring silently at the camera, a quizzical expression on his face
it says here *gestures to prop newspaper from 1994* that there was a massacre in bucha. yeah, i bet they bucha'd the population!

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:
With the way this war is going looks like Ukrainian women are going to have to order husbands online!

*audible groans from the crowd*

Joss Laypeg
Oct 11, 2007
A psychotic is a guy who's just found out what's going on. - WSB
I don’t know much about the history between Russia and Ukraine, but I’m expecting a whole load o’more deaths before it’s all over

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.
Ukraine, I craine, we all craine for ice craine.

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

"Ukraine"? You mean THEE Ukraine?

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
wekraine

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

I agree, free willa