Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mark immune
Dec 14, 2019

put the teacher in the cope cage imo
??

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
"is iit leftism when i give money earned through the exploitation of the global south to another labor aristo"

thats what you sound like

mark immune
Dec 14, 2019

Al! posted:

"is iit leftism when i give money earned through the exploitation of the global south to another labor aristo"

gently caress

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

and with that, gas thread

mark immune
Dec 14, 2019

Buck Wildman posted:

and with that, gas thread

hmmm

mark immune
Dec 14, 2019

pretty hosed up that i'm simply presenting a query and asscrap runs in here like on seinfeld to pester me with trollish comments

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

your query has been answered sir, please keep the line moving

mark immune
Dec 14, 2019

surely there is more to say about the subject. I'll keep it open for now

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

security

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

mark immune posted:

pretty hosed up that i'm simply presenting a query and asscrap runs in here like on seinfeld to pester me with trollish comments

gently caress you im a different guy

A Buttery Pastry
Sep 4, 2011

Delicious and Informative!
:3:
this is what i tip with:

i always get a great response from my fellow workers

QUEER FRASIER
May 31, 2011

it’s leftist ideology but not leftist politics imo

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

QUEER FRASIER posted:

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost
They appreciate it and they're unionized workers so there's nothing wrong with doing it, but I wouldn't say it makes you a better communist or anything.

mark immune
Dec 14, 2019

Al! posted:

gently caress you im a different guy

i wasn't talking about you, al. you actually answered my question.

mark immune
Dec 14, 2019

QUEER FRASIER posted:

thank you QUEER FRASIER

RBC
Nov 23, 2007

IM STILL SPENDING MONEY FROM 1888

Al! posted:

lol

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

It's a form of illegalism

stumblebum
May 8, 2022

no, what you want to do is get somebody mad enough to give you a red title you're proud of
depends on which strain of leftism your talking about. under stalinism all forms of personal bribery are considered good camaraderie, whereas under trotskyism it's actually their job to tip you into a garbage can

Honky Mao
Dec 26, 2012

These guys piss and crank off in the back of those trucks next to all of your mail and the govt refuses to do anything about it

mark immune
Dec 14, 2019

Honky Mao posted:

These guys piss and crank off in the back of those trucks next to all of your mail and the govt refuses to do anything about it

no kinkshaming please!

Jon
Nov 30, 2004
individual acts of kindness are leftism and the more individual acts of kindness you do the further left you are

mark immune
Dec 14, 2019

Jon posted:

individual acts of kindness are leftism and the more individual acts of kindness you do the further left you are

sounds good to me

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
What does the first half of USPS stand for OP? That's right, United States. You are giving money to some fellow for helping America pursue it's fascist agenda. Sounds like regular old liberalism to me.

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe
the virgin postal worker tipper vs the chad great satan servant starver

mark immune
Dec 14, 2019

Lots of interesting takes here. I appreciate all the non-trolls investing time in my education. Not that it is their job.

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

tipping your regular carrier is pretty basic. If you know them give them a heads up so they don't think you're the postal police doing a sting.

tipping the floater for your carrier's scheduled off day is wrecking. that could cause some division back at the station. they get paid extra anyway for not having a regular daily route.

tipping the assistant carrier that's filling in for an unscheduled absence is a real wildcard scenario. they could probably use the money the most but may be be the weirdest about it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mark immune
Dec 14, 2019

Atrocious Joe posted:

tipping your regular carrier is pretty basic. If you know them give them a heads up so they don't think you're the postal police doing a sting.

tipping the floater for your carrier's scheduled off day is wrecking. that could cause some division back at the station. they get paid extra anyway for not having a regular daily route.

tipping the assistant carrier that's filling in for an unscheduled absence is a real wildcard scenario. they could probably use the money the most but may be be the weirdest about it.

if they ask me if I'm a postal cop, I have to tell them, right?