Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mark immune
Dec 14, 2019

put the teacher in the cope cage imo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost
I'm gonna sit this one out. But with my luck I'd get deathsquadded anyway.

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
whichever side has proper safety standards for their guard towers.

poemdexter
Feb 18, 2005

Hooray Indie Games!

College Slice

Mr Hootington posted:

The 2nd American Civil War has started. Will you volunteer to fight?

I think I will join the side that has the best benefits package or coolest uniforms.
/

lumpentroll posted:

i’m going to join the other side and kill you
/

War and Pieces
Apr 24, 2022

DID NOT VOTE FOR FETTERMAN

Koishi Komeiji posted:

I'll be a cool mercenary who wears all black with a cool skull mask. Which side will I fight on? I care not, as long as the coin is good heh heh!

that's cool I'm going to be a fresh water pirate

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:
i'll be one of Hooker's girls

Nosfereefer
Jun 15, 2011

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
im not american, but i will support you by adding appropriate flags to my twitter

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

got me 50 ounces out a bird in this bitch

Feels Villeneuve posted:

The war is between Gamers and Normies. I will fight for Gaming.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

Nosfereefer posted:

im not american, but i will support you by adding appropriate flags to my twitter

Braver than any troop. :patriot: