Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FreshCutFries

Randy Travesty posted:

a hard guy's night

FreshCutFries posted:

guy with an unstoppable boner being chased by crowds of women through the street trying to hide in phone booths and poo poo but can't close the doors because of said interminable boner

Code Jockey posted:

austin powers hallway cart scene but the hero can't turn around because of his big swingin' boner

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FreshCutFries

going to the store but finding out the motorized carts you need to haul around your schlong are out of order. hauling it backwards with it dragging on the ground, getting your cock sleeve all filthy, with warning lights attached to the tip so people don't trip on it

FreshCutFries

:siren::dong::siren:

FreshCutFries

going for a walk with the boner supported by two massive suspenders attached to your shoulders, yelling through a bullhorn as you approach any crosswalk "boner coming! watch out! massive boner incoming!" like an oncoming train

FreshCutFries

going to Cartoonishly Huge Penis Anonymous and everyone has to shout at eachother like that dinner scene in time burton's batman because the circumference of the circle is so big as to make sure the boners stay separated

FreshCutFries

being the one always stuck taking group pictures because you have the best selfie stick

Truman Peyote

kicked off the SWAT team because your giant boner always pokes through the doorway, alerting the hostage takers that you are about to assault the room

peachy...

~hey~
Chased down by the carnies because they think I'm perfect for their new ring toss game

free hubcaps

Well you can forget about driving a car, flying on an airplane, or really traveling anywhere at all except via foot and bonerbarrow

ty Saoshyant!

free hubcaps

Also it sucks but for safety reasons the DOT makes you wear a little sign on your back, modified from an 18 wheeler, warning your fellow pedestrians that you make wide right turns

ty Saoshyant!

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
Having to wear a tennis ball on the tip so you don’t scrape the floor

google THIS

Having to put on two hard hats before entering the work site

google THIS

Not actually being happy to see someone but they don't believe you

FreshCutFries

google THIS posted:

Not actually being happy to see someone but they don't believe you

Jaguars!

Getting tangled in a subway turnstile.

Buttchocks

when a drunk person at the bar tries to play billiards with you

The Loin King

Check out this goddamned cat
Never finds anyone to play red rover with but when you do its super weird

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae

The Loin King posted:

Never finds anyone to play red rover with but when you do its super weird

Always the first out in limbo :(

https://i.imgur.com/9jTkSUL.mp4
Thanks to vanisher for the paradise sig! :)

FreshCutFries

Viginti Septem posted:

Always the first out in limbo :(

lol

FreshCutFries

going on a date, but due to a latex allergy, the entire country of new zealand declares war on you

FreshCutFries

relaxing and watching a thunderstorm from your garage requires a full loving gimp suit

FreshCutFries

birds, man. just...loving birds.

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

FreshCutFries posted:

relaxing and watching a thunderstorm from your garage requires a full loving gimp suit

lol

Join the BYOB Army

thank you again Saoshyant!!

google THIS

Whenever you see someone setting up a campsite your friends elbow you and say "Hey, hey. What does that remind you of? Eh?"

Buttchocks

Finding a revival meeting in your pants

Gaylor Moon

Gender? I hardly know'er
heh don't let the door hit ya

FreshCutFries

i knew there were tent jokes out there

FreshCutFries

also

Gaylor Moon posted:

heh don't let the door hit ya

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

ironically losing at pole vault at the big track & field meet

Join the BYOB Army

thank you again Saoshyant!!

google THIS

Restaurant patrons are impressed by your ability to carry three platters of food at once but they

they

they don't give you a bigger tip :smith:

FreshCutFries

google THIS posted:

Restaurant patrons are impressed by your ability to carry three platters of food at once but they

they

everyone super jealous, always trying to bring you down, but, they just don't know man. they just don't know

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

google THIS posted:

as if you need it :rolleyes:

nesamdoom

nesaM killed Masen

Having to know bridge heights when driving because it's sticking out of the sunroof.

Bright Bart

False. There is only one electron and it has never stopped
Problems? All I see are opportunities!

what problems :haw:

Sarah Cenia

Laying in the forest, by the water
Underneath these ferns
You'll never find me
ive taken to using a pool noodle as bump protection

thanks deep dish peat moss and big black turnout!!

8723_3rd
problems with living as permanent cartoonishly large boner

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FreshCutFries

curious about 8823's opinion re: cartoonishly large boners