Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler
My parents often tell about when I was very little and I was obsessed with the Garfield TV show. I would ask to watch it by saying "gagoo on sayay." Gagoo clearly being Garfield and sayay being tv (because they say things??). What words have you or others made up as kids that sound like they should be actual words but aren't?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"
pooty-tang

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
Palimpsest.

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

Listen to reason, man. Why make your job difficult?

i'ma sine yo pity on the runny kine

covidstomper58
Nov 8, 2020

Junk posted:

i'ma sine yo pity on the runny kine

Gots to say nay nay my damie

god please help me
Jul 9, 2018
I LOVE GIVING MY TAX MONEY AND MY PERSONAL INCOME TO UKRAINE, SLAVA
Pupe for puppy.

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe
My nephew refers to the show Bluey as "mumda" because the first two words of the theme song are Mom and Dad.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

my son used to call pizza hepay, he could say pea, he could say zah, but if you asked him to combine them he would say hepay. also inga awoo.

maybeadracula
Sep 9, 2022

by sebmojo
"elon"

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
Used to call a pig a "pee-yug."

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

I watched fox and the hound a lot as a tot. Apparently, I would get told to shut up because I'd say fux so much.

Cugel the Clever
Apr 5, 2009
I LOVE AMERICA AND CAPITALISM DESPITE BEING POOR AS FUCK. I WILL NEVER RETIRE BUT HERE'S ANOTHER 200$ FOR UKRAINE, SLAVA
Everyone dies one day. Everyone. Even wolves. But not books. Not words. Words don't die.

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

Cugel the Clever posted:

Everyone dies one day. Everyone. Even wolves. But not books. Not words. Words don't die.

That's one wordy kid

covidstomper58
Nov 8, 2020

Yew sewls r my. Sew by to yw bor por ree fm.

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

100% DOG LOVER
ALL DOGS LOVED, ALL THE TIME

Cugel the Clever posted:

lol hate poo poo like this

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
attempting to say huono (meaning bad / of poor quality) my boy managed homo

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

My kid says gently caress instead of frog

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

hell yeah let em

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Buca di beppo

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009
used to refer to thin sliced sandwich meat as squodgy meat. Loved a bit of squodgy meat

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Dr. Cool Aids posted:

used to refer to thin sliced sandwich meat as squodgy meat. Loved a bit of squodgy meat

That's what I called it growing up too, that's crazy. I was always asking my mom for more squodgy meat on my sammies

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
covfefe

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

Many children can say the alphabet and with some minor rearranging, those individual letters can become words.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chrs
Sep 21, 2015

I used to call the bus a “Likeyours” because once a bus drove past our house when me and my aunt were looking out the window and she pointed to it and said “look it’s like yours” because I had a toy bus.