Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

been playing this multiplayer with two different groups but somehow every character i make ends up looking like Willy Wonka.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

just putting this out there: i asked in the weekend thread, but are any imps in for a 4 person, monthly baldur's gate 3 game? i have a twice weekly game and a monthly game but i'm still a long way from getting anywhere i think it's fun to play multiple characters. if you're interested, please PM. i promise not to fall into a coma this time.

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007
i might pick it up depending if i get a new job so so pencil me in for interested but very poor

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

periodically think of playing this on my own but i genuinely think, after starting with multiplayer with multiple groups, that it would feel lonely. any time they need you to solve a puzzle in particular, talking with your bros about what decision to take over voicechat makes it genuinely feel like the d&d video game i always wanted.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

finally grabbed this rear end on xbox, doing a split screen run w the wife. she was horrified when I let (early camp event) shadowheart kill the annoying gith lady who tried to start poo poo every single rest

every fight has been really challenging and surprising, a lot like divinity 2 but less insane. div2 basically demanded that you were psychic (quicksaved constantly) and got everyone in position to out-ambush ambushes and even then it was an hour long dance on a knife edge that could be ended by any good enemy roll, im glad theyve reeled that back lol

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

extremebuff posted:

finally grabbed this rear end on xbox, doing a split screen run w the wife. she was horrified when I let (early camp event) shadowheart kill the annoying gith lady who tried to start poo poo every single rest

every fight has been really challenging and surprising, a lot like divinity 2 but less insane. div2 basically demanded that you were psychic (quicksaved constantly) and got everyone in position to out-ambush ambushes and even then it was an hour long dance on a knife edge that could be ended by any good enemy roll, im glad theyve reeled that back lol

Wormskull. Get his rear end.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

extremebuff posted:

You’re lucky you left the state you rat gently caress.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Your wife should blast each of your nuts and your little pecker with Level 3 Magic Missile.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

extremebuff posted:

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

lmao

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Wormskull posted:

You’re lucky you left the state you rat gently caress.

everyone in the party has personality and some kind of mystery to their story and laezel was just ME ANGRY, I KILL YOU every time I try to get a long rest. die! we got a barb in the party we're good!

----------------

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

extremebuff posted:

everyone in the party has personality and some kind of mystery to their story and laezel was just ME ANGRY, I KILL YOU every time I try to get a long rest. die! we got a barb in the party we're good!

You don't understand what you're missing, snot rag.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

extremebuff posted:

She takes a little while to warm up sure but you literally killed her halfway through the first act lol

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Throwing Crime and Punishment in the trash 20 pages in because this oval office hasn't even done any crime yet

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Wormskull posted:

You don't understand what you're missing, snot rag.

----------------

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Haven’t been able to settle on another game for more than an hour or two since finishing this so I think I’m just going to start a second run after work today. First run was more or less a nice guy run so I’m just going to go pure evil this time, there were so many nasty dialogue options that made me laugh just to read the first time through the game so I’m looking forward to just leaning into evil.

Nutmeg
Feb 8, 2004

Wormskull posted:

Your wife should blast each of your nuts and your little pecker with Level 3 Magic Missile.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

Throwing Crime and Punishment in the trash 20 pages in because this oval office hasn't even done any crime yet

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Punished Chuck posted:

Haven’t been able to settle on another game for more than an hour or two since finishing this so I think I’m just going to start a second run after work today. First run was more or less a nice guy run so I’m just going to go pure evil this time, there were so many nasty dialogue options that made me laugh just to read the first time through the game so I’m looking forward to just leaning into evil.

I'm playing my second run on and off as a tiny gnome dark urge warlock/sorcerer, and I'm thinking of him as a deeply stupid man who means well but just can't resist repeatedly getting into eldritch pacts with evil things. I don't have the heart to always be evil but this is enjoyable so far.

I tried to make my dream guardian Danny Devito but he just came out looking like a yassified Tony Soprano

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

gently caress you bob

----------------

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

I tried to make my dream guardian Danny Devito but he just came out looking like a yassified Tony Soprano

lol. the character creator could definitely use some work. everyone looks so much like a prissy gene wilder that my brother and I can't tell who we're talking about when we say that willy wonka has to reposition. the Bethesda character creators all look like weird fish people but you can create George costanza or whatever

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

In this house, Halsin is a hero! End of story!

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Dongicus posted:

gently caress you bob

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Bob doesn’t deserve Lae’zel and wouldn’t know what he had if he got her.

right arm
Oct 30, 2011

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

I'm playing my second run on and off as a tiny gnome dark urge warlock/sorcerer, and I'm thinking of him as a deeply stupid man who means well but just can't resist repeatedly getting into eldritch pacts with evil things. I don't have the heart to always be evil but this is enjoyable so far.

lol watched one flew over the cuckoo's nest last night and you nailed it

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

SHes yellow

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

That's Homer.

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Dongicus posted:

gently caress you bob

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I saw Lae’zel’s pussy last night and busted up laughing. Imp magic.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

My mistake.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

I sleep in a big bedroll with my yellow wife.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Bicyclops posted:

I sleep in a big bedroll with my yellow wife.

This without exception.