Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Soul Dentist posted:

Like, cosmically? Yes.

What's this? A Philadelphia?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Katamari Democracy
Jan 19, 2010

Guess what! :love:
Guess what this is? :love:
A Post, Just for you! :love:
Wedge Regret
Last pump video I swear.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_jERTwyb7sQ

I had a great time at the Jefferson Mall on the 4th at the Round1. Met a ton of cool people there and was a good social interaction while I was trying to get my lungs to not collapse from this poo poo. This video was done as the last song of the night and while I failed. I still accomplished meeting some random internet people that share the same hobby as me.

Wifi Toilet
Oct 1, 2004

Toilet Rascal
How are you recording these? Someone’s gonna walk off with your phone while you’re dancing one of these days!

Lowen SoDium
Jun 5, 2003

Highen Fiber
Clapping Larry

Katamari Democracy posted:

Last pump video I swear.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_jERTwyb7sQ

I had a great time at the Jefferson Mall on the 4th at the Round1. Met a ton of cool people there and was a good social interaction while I was trying to get my lungs to not collapse from this poo poo. This video was done as the last song of the night and while I failed. I still accomplished meeting some random internet people that share the same hobby as me.

I just got home from the Cinci Super Expo (arcade and game expo) and played Pump and DDR while I was there. I am still as good as I ever have been.

which is very bad.

Katamari Democracy
Jan 19, 2010

Guess what! :love:
Guess what this is? :love:
A Post, Just for you! :love:
Wedge Regret

Wifi Toilet posted:

How are you recording these? Someone’s gonna walk off with your phone while you’re dancing one of these days!

Round1 is open until 2AM. Nobody was around during the later hours when I am there due to work. The day after Pumping it Up I had the morning to sleep in to travel back to Georgia. I made it home okay!

Lowen SoDium posted:

I just got home from the Cinci Super Expo (arcade and game expo) and played Pump and DDR while I was there. I am still as good as I ever have been.

which is very bad.

Same loving here. I can do insane stuff on keyboard but my youth is gone. Exiled. Knocked out of the park!

Proud to gain the knowledge of learning how to read charts and play at home!

Chernobyl Princess
Jul 31, 2009

It has long been an axiom of mine that the little things are infinitely the most important.

:siren:thunderdome winner:siren:

My youth was spent doing sedentary things like D&D and writing long rambling fanfiction about the Matrix. So now I spend my 30's walking long distances with heavy backpacks to stave off the worst ravages of old age.

DDR would be cooler than having some old special forces operater rant about Honor and Service before sending you out on a silly little scavenger hunt.

JamMaster Flash
Dec 3, 2003

Eclipse postin.

Valko
Sep 18, 2015

JamMaster Flash posted:

Eclipse postin.

Amazing. It must have been incredible to have seen in person. I've only ever seen a few near eclipses and it's usually really cloudy where I live. The sun sort of looked like a dull PacMan with a curved mouth instead of angular.

I did see a moonlight rainbow a few weeks ago. It was very light rain with few clouds and the moon was bright. It had a faint rainbow coloured ring around it. Unfortunately there was no way my phone camera could have caught it.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
I finally changed the oil on my car myself after buying all of the materials for it at least a year or two ago. Costco has really cheap oil.

Vampire Panties
Apr 18, 2001
nposter
Nap Ghost

no ring

also back at that east coast suit game (in the rain):

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Been a while and cat

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
Nice cat! Here's a cat pic too! I got new pillows and cases from Costco and this is what I wake up to now. Penny commandeered that one as you can tell by the cat hair.

Quadramind
Dec 8, 2011

drat, Penny. Looking good.

Lowen SoDium
Jun 5, 2003

Highen Fiber
Clapping Larry

Somebody is happy to be going to the groomer.

Hackers film 1995
Nov 4, 2009

Hack the planet!

Lowen SoDium posted:

Somebody is happy to be going to the groomer.

they did a great job on your beard, bud

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread
Friends arrived today from Washington State to help me do a massive craft fair this weekend! :love:

Only registered members can see post attachments!