Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

100% DOG LOVER
ALL DOGS LOVED, ALL THE TIME
anyone post the video of munenori kawasaki (sp?) eating bananas yet? i don't watch baseball but i loving loved when that guy was on the jays

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

almost1337
Jun 14, 2013

The male likpatons turn around the nucleus formed of female boobons and neutral bolsterons
Are plantains acceptable to discuss? I love me a fried plantain.

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

100% DOG LOVER
ALL DOGS LOVED, ALL THE TIME

almost1337 posted:

Are plantains acceptable to discuss? I love me a fried plantain.

no. united fruit company says they are different and they will lobby the united states government to invade your home if you disagree

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

I put my bananas in the fridge. The skin turns brown but the inner banana lasts much longer. Great for shakes.

almost1337
Jun 14, 2013

The male likpatons turn around the nucleus formed of female boobons and neutral bolsterons
My two year old will happily eat two bananas a day if I let her. In one sitting.

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

eating too many nanners will make ya puke pretty quick

i remember a cursed photo of a tally sheet from a banana eating contest that some people i knew in college engaged in

the first column was labeled "Bananas" and the second column was labeled "Vomits" and there were a lot of marks in both columns

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

almost1337 posted:

My two year old will happily eat two bananas a day if I let her. In one sitting.

Let her!

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
One time I was cleaning out one of the chest freezers at the restaurant I used to work at and way at the bottom there was a big plastic container labeled BABANBANS and I opened it up and it was full of very old frozen bananas :iiam:

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

almost1337 posted:

Children can have 2 bananas, as a treat.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

2 bananas 1 sitting

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

If only they could mix in whatever evil plant genetics they used to make honeycrisp apples last forever into the bananas.

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

picked up 6 fresh bananas today, ate my last one sliced in some greek yogurt last night

they aren't ready yet, so unfortunately i am facing a banana desert for the next 2 days or so while they ripen

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Bad Purchase posted:

picked up 6 fresh bananas today, ate my last one sliced in some greek yogurt last night

they aren't ready yet, so unfortunately i am facing a banana desert for the next 2 days or so while they ripen

Banana Desert is a slick band name.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Bad Purchase posted:

Hmmm.

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"

Literally A Person posted:

Banana Desert is a slick band name.

coldpudding
May 14, 2009

FORUM GHOST
I don't know why but my sister doesn't just hate bananas she has a straight up banana phobia like she won't even come closer than 10 feet from one, we know she is not allergic since before the age of 8 she was totally fine with them.

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

coldpudding posted:

I don't know why but my sister doesn't just hate bananas she has a straight up banana phobia like she won't even come closer than 10 feet from one, we know she is not allergic since before the age of 8 she was totally fine with them.

Does she think because they are ever so slightly radioactive that not going near one makes a difference? If yes, no more sunlight either.

E: I just remembered a weird memory of when my sister was aged about 5-10ish she had a weird fear of bagged meat. Specifically turkey in a zip lock. Of course this led to my younger brother chasing her around the house with a bag of turkey on more than one occasion, but how and why it started are still a mystery.

Grey Cat fucked around with this message at 16:12 on Aug 5, 2023

naem
May 29, 2011

a lot of convenience stores seem to have bananas as one of the only fresh foods and are a great option to avoid heavily processed trash when you live or work in a food desert https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Food_desert#:~:text=A%20food%20desert%20is%20an,be%20called%20a%20food%20oasis.

Croccers
Jun 15, 2012

AvesPKS
Sep 26, 2004

I don't dance unless I'm totally wasted.
Apologies in advance for linking to these assholes

Jim Jefferies is afraid of bananas

https://youtu.be/DQS4AFMIwp4

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

SUPER KAWAII

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

regular kawaii

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
tiny kawaii >.<

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

B A N A N A N A S

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post

why do they dress like they are in a concentration camp?

Yesterdays Latte
Nov 14, 2021

Szechwan posted:

I yearn to taste a Gros Michel 'nana

I have good news!

I also have bad news! :retrogames:

Not gonna lie, though, one of these days I'd love to have one too. Might grab a variety box from them someday; I love weird/unusual varieties of fruit.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

Has science gone too far?

Take the plunge! Okay!
Feb 24, 2007

Chop several bananas into pieces. Make coffee in urn. Get can of milk from cooler. Puree ’nanas in milk. Lovely. I would coat all the booze-corroded stomachs of England. . . . Bit of marge, still smells all right, melt in skillet. Peel more bananas, slice lengthwise. Marge sizzling, in go long slices. Light oven whoomp blow us all up someday oh, ha, ha, yes. Peeled whole bananas to go on broiler grill soon as it heats. Find marshmallows. . . .

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

zone
Dec 6, 2016

Bananas Foster moment