Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Escape From Noise

And you're in a sci-fi story, you're probably the bad guy. I can't believe most protagonists haven't picked up on this yet!

Thank you Pot Smoke Pheonnix for this Kickin' Rad sig

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DoomCroissant

Roll D3 for Delicious Flaky Crust

Escape From Noise posted:

And you're in a sci-fi story, you're probably the bad guy. I can't believe most protagonists haven't picked up on this yet!

but if you're in a legacy, you're a cool time-traveling vampire lord

Dr. Chainsaws PhD

if you're named Kane and you're a pro wrestler, you do a cool chokeslam and threaten to set yourself on fire if you don't win matches

itry

Dr. Chainsaws PhD posted:

if you're named Kane and you're a pro wrestler, you do a cool chokeslam and threaten to set yourself on fire if you don't win matches

If there's a person you shouldn't just give matches to it's a pyromaniac.

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
If your name is Qayn, you are a sexy space barbarian with boob armor.

Finger Prince

It's pronounced "cah-nay".

FreshCutFries

i am Caine son of Kane from the Kaine tribe, i am here to be your best friend

cruft

My full name is Cain/Kaine/Kane etc.

Of the Oshkosh etc family.

canyoneer

I only have canyoneyes for you
i had a boss named kaine once who was pretty mean.
we weren't building doomsday weapons or anything, he was just the regular kind of grouchy.

Escape From Noise

canyoneer posted:

i had a boss named kaine once who was pretty mean.
we weren't building doomsday weapons or anything, he was just the regular kind of grouchy.

Maybe you were though.

Thank you Pot Smoke Pheonnix for this Kickin' Rad sig

google THIS

FreshCutFries posted:

i am Caine son of Kane from the Kaine tribe, i am here to be your best friend

Oh boy, let's have a friendly rivalry vying for the favor of our wise old master, whom you definitely won't murder and then come for me!

google THIS

Meanwhile actual biblical Cain is probably like "Come on people that happened ONE TIME"

Finger Prince

google THIS posted:

Meanwhile actual biblical Cain is probably like "Come on people that happened ONE TIME"

God called him out for giving him a lovely present, even though it wasn't lovely, it was healthy and nutritious unlike the pile of bacon Abel gave him, then was like "see son, now that's a present! Oh, whaaat. Don't act all butthurt dude, do better next time."
So really it's God's fault.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gaylor Moon

Gender? I hardly know'er
heyy they're not necessarily Abel to control what they're named.. chill