Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Voice of Labor

the word filter corrects all posts to newspeak

puppet accounts that narc on their parent accounts for thought crimes are rewarded with plat or archives

no one wants to work the goon sex crime desk in the ministry of love

I love big peeler

the ministry of truth corrects all of jefferys state of the forums addresses so that the forums seem solvent, alive and relevant

content rations have been increased for 2.3 posts per day to 1.8 posts per day

the war against fark and ebaums world is entering its last stage, victory is eminent

members of the inner party can turn their monitors off

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Voice of Labor

RavenousScoot

"doublespeak" actually ends up just being what we call emptyquoting

THANK YOU NESAM :^))
Previous:

code:
https://i.imgur.com/1rh8sdW.mp4 - manifisto
https://i.imgur.com/DeyYjwj.mp4 - vanisher
FreshCutFries

saying "go back to cspam" is inherently un-byob but please do

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
Put the rap mask on her!

The Voice of Labor

there never was a front page

The Voice of Labor

FreshCutFries posted:

I love big peeler

FreshCutFries

you monster

Bacon Taco

Now with extra narwhal meat!
HAIKOOLIGAN
Coupons and Deals contains the worst thing in the world

The Voice of Labor

welcome to threadid=101 mr. smith

DoomCroissant

Roll D3 for Delicious Flaky Crust
it's the 80's

do a lot of coke and vote for ronald reagan

FreshCutFries

The Voice of Labor posted:

welcome to threadid=101 mr. smith

8923_4

Jaguars!

It was a bright cold day in January 2038 03:14:08 UTC, and the clocks were striking thirteen.

baka of lathspell

puppet accounts that narc on their parent accounts for thought crimes are rewarded with plat or archives

lol

join dork order
sig by ??? (<3 u)

The Voice of Labor

*pleasantly surprised that the dj at the junior antisex club mixer is spinning the eurythmics

The Voice of Labor

the byob what are you drinking on thread is just posts about awful gin or occasionally awful gin with nutmeg oil in it

The Voice of Labor

There are currently 6 million members browsing General Bullshit

Escape From Noise

He gazed up at the enormous face. Forty years it had taken him to learn what kind of smile was hidden beneath the YOSPOS AV. O cruel, needless misunderstanding! O stubborn, self-willed exile from the loving breast! Two Cheeto-scented tears trickled down the sides of his nose. But it was all right, everything was all right, the struggle was finished. He had won the victory over himself. He loved big dick daddy disney's dongarium + "big rear end" + "big ol' rear end" (Disney Edition).

Thank you Pot Smoke Pheonnix for this Kickin' Rad sig

Barco Fiesta

a fantasy of olives
im permabanned poster emmanuelgoldstein58

Finger Prince

Lurking is strength.
Posting is slavery.

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM

the word filter corrects all posts to newspeak

let's do this

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
it's a double-plus good idea

Nosfereefer

Jeffrey of YOSPOS smirked, “facts are whatever i say they are. for example, threads are short. really short. you could fit a thread into a single sentence.”

“that’s not true,” spluttered the innocent poster. “i was reading a thread yesterday. it’s the longest drat thing i’d ever seen.”

“no!” boomed jeff. “it was short! welcome to tiny thread world, rear end in a top hat. enjoy not being able to read a thread on account of their being too short, you idiot!”

Bacon Taco

HAIKOOLIGAN

Nosfereefer posted:

let's do this

Bacon Taco

HAIKOOLIGAN

Nosfereefer posted:

Jeffrey of YOSPOS smirked, “facts are whatever i say they are. for example, threads are short. really short. you could fit a thread into a single sentence.”

“that’s not true,” spluttered the innocent poster. “i was reading a thread yesterday. it’s the longest drat thing i’d ever seen.”

“no!” boomed jeff. “it was short! welcome to tiny thread world, rear end in a top hat. enjoy not being able to read a thread on account of their being too short, you idiot!”

:five:

The Voice of Labor

Barco Fiesta posted:

low hanging fruit or not, this one got a good chuckle out of me

Nosfereefer

Barco Fiesta posted:

WithoutTheFezOn
Oh no
He took a stick from a crumpled packet marked VICTORY JOINTS and incautiously held it upright, whereupon the stems and leaves fell out on to the floor. With the next he was more successful.

The Voice of Labor

[GOONETTES] at least it isn't the handmaiden's tale

alexandriao

Nosfereefer posted:

Too much is always not enough!

(Thanks to tvsveryown for the spring sig!)

biosterous

Nosfereefer posted:

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

The Voice of Labor

I remember. I had stolen my sister's chocolate bar, not because I was hungry, but because I was a fat gently caress. I went somewhere secluded to eat it. when I went home I found my entire family had been autobanned. posting missing children notices is considered "mod sass"

Farecoal

There he go

Escape From Noise posted:

He loved big dick daddy disney's dongarium + "big rear end" + "big ol' rear end" (Disney Edition).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manifisto

Escape From Noise posted:

He gazed up at the enormous face. Forty years it had taken him to learn what kind of smile was hidden beneath the YOSPOS AV. O cruel, needless misunderstanding! O stubborn, self-willed exile from the loving breast! Two Cheeto-scented tears trickled down the sides of his nose. But it was all right, everything was all right, the struggle was finished. He had won the victory over himself. He loved big dick daddy disney's dongarium + "big rear end" + "big ol' rear end" (Disney Edition).

late but lol

ty nesamdoom!