Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

YeahTubaMike posted:

Is waking up not a reflex for people? I don't need a reason to wake up; as long as I'm alive, I figure my eyes will just open on their own, even if I don't get out of bed right away.

I have to wait for true love's first kiss, it can be a real pain waiting for years or decades each time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

My new cat has pretty much fixed my sleep cycle. I go to bed when he starts complaining I'm up too late and I wake up when he starts demanding food at five in the morning.

Samuel L. Hacksaw
Mar 26, 2007

Never Stop Posting
Because something interesting will happen to make me angry and hate sustains me.

That and chesesteaks.

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

Grey Cat posted:

Your cat forces you to make money? That sounds like a pretty rough relationship you two have.

He does

I keep saying "I shouldn't have to work" and he keeps demanding I feed him :rolleyes:

His brother is way more chill

EvilJoven
Mar 18, 2005

NOBODY,IN THE HISTORY OF EVER, HAS ASKED OR CARED WHAT CANADA THINKS. YOU ARE NOT A COUNTRY. YOUR MONEY HAS THE QUEEN OF ENGLAND ON IT. IF YOU DIG AROUND IN YOUR BACKYARD, NATIVE SKELETONS WOULD EXPLODE OUT OF YOUR LAWN LIKE THE END OF POLTERGEIST. CANADA IS SO POLITE, EH?
Fun Shoe
I wanna see what happens next. :suspense:

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Boobs

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

100% DOG LOVER
ALL DOGS LOVED, ALL THE TIME
to hit a lick, op.

Lucky Guy
Jan 24, 2013

TY for no bm

because I run out of sleep

Archer666
Dec 27, 2008
Anxiety. I sleep in bursts of 2 hours and wake up by nightmares each time. Eventually I get to the morning and work/energy drinks keep me from sleeping again.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

None of your business

Kingoffrogs
Aug 14, 2023

skimothy milkerson posted:

never get high on your own supply

What is it that they say in Uganda? Live Fast, Eat rear end, Smoke Grass!

Lucky Guy
Jan 24, 2013

TY for no bm

Kingoffrogs posted:

What is it that they say in Uganda? Live Fast, Eat rear end, Smoke Grass!

this is certainly better at motivating me to get out of bed in the morning than Live, Laugh, Love

Zybourne Clock
Oct 25, 2011

Poke me.
So I may generate profit for my betters.

digitalist
Nov 17, 2000

journey into Kirk's unknown

still trying to figure that out, will get back to you op

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
Love 2 eat and poo poo OP./

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Loin King
Feb 16, 2017

Check out this goddamned cat
Same reason i do everything except taking a poo poo; it furthers my ultimate goal of eventually taking a poo poo