Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kingoffrogs
Aug 14, 2023
Where do you guys draw the line in the sand between RFK Jr. being a veil-lifting politician like how trump purported himself to be, and being a schizophrenic kook that thinks that 5G is going to shrink his dick. I'd say at the 5G and Wi-Fi portion of the episode.

I did enjoy the episode immensely, and try to be open minded to all ideas, but when RFK Jr. says, and I quote:" Wi-Fi radiation, is, uh, does all kinds of bad things, including causing cancer." I had to rewind. Isn't making statements like these going to hurt his campaign?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT
The family reunion is gonna be so awkward when his cousin JFK Jr. comes back to life and becomes co-king of America with Trump and takes Hillary Hussein Obama to Guantanamo and unleashes the med-beds and adrenochrome and

Odddzy
Oct 10, 2007
Once shot a man in Reno.
Cell phone towers absolutely do cause skin burns on the technicians that work on them if the signal isn't cut. What was he talking about specifically?