Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hammerite
Mar 9, 2007

And you don't remember what I said here, either, but it was pompous and stupid.
Jade Ear Joe
so some people at work mentioned this and I binged it (bing up your rear end that's right) and:

Bing posted:

'Tantric sex instructor' takes shock lead in Argentina election

he's Argentina's Trump, used to teach people to have tantric sex, has wacky hair and he wants to "legalize selling human organs"?

Here is the less funny stuff if you want to get all serious about it:

Yahoo News posted:

Other key economic proposals by Milei include:

Government spending cuts so large that austerity measures demanded by the International Monetary Fund would look “tiny” in comparison

Building prisons through a system of public-private partnerships

Consider reducing the minimum age for incarceration of minors

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

He's already running for... oh nevermind.

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

i mean i guess this is funny but im more intrigued by the fact someone uses bing in 2023

Hammerite
Mar 9, 2007

Jade Ear Joe

free hubcaps posted:

i mean i guess this is funny but im more intrigued by the fact someone uses bing in 2023

I am the insurance salesman from Groundhog Day irl and I just love saying "bing!"

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!
Don't assume he won't win, buddy. America made that mistake.

Wee
Dec 16, 2022

by Fluffdaddy
Government consultant at the International Centre for Settlement of Investment Disputes.
Formerly a senior economist at HSBC.
Member of the B20, the Economic Policy Group of International Chamber of Commerce (an advisor to the G20), and the World Economic Forum.
Worked as chief economist and financial adviser to Eduardo Eurnekian (majority owner of a consortium operating 76 airports mostly across Argentina and South America and 2,000 square kilometres of land and food processing factories in northern Argentina).

Just a normal weird guy.

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

Will he acknowledge British sovereignty over the Falkland Islands?

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

Has he promised to make anime real?

81523_2
Aug 15, 2023

istewart
Apr 13, 2005

Still contemplating why I didn't register here under a clever pseudonym

Hammerite posted:

(bing up your rear end that's right)

This sounds inordinately painful, OP. Are you sure you're not in cahoots with the guy who wants to sell human organs during tantric sex?

Or, worse, Microsoft?

bossy lady
Jul 9, 1983

can a tantric master make you cum so hard you shoot out an internal organ (that can be later sold)?

XYZAB
Jun 29, 2003

HNNNNNGG!!

bossy lady posted:

can a tantric master make you cum so hard you shoot out an internal organ (that can be later sold)?

Liver? I hardly know her!

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
(fore)skin is an organ

Minotaurus Rex
Feb 25, 2007

if this accounts a rockin'
don't come a knockin'
Sounds like he’s finna tantric gently caress Argentina right up the brown eye

81523_5
Aug 16, 2023

Hammerite
Mar 9, 2007

Jade Ear Joe

bossy lady posted:

I wonder if Sting has been approached for his thoughts on the funny loopy man from Argentina

Vampire Panties
Apr 18, 2001
nposter
Nap Ghost

Hammerite posted:

I am the insurance salesman from Groundhog Day irl and I just love saying "bing!"

Ned Ryerson? is that you?

Hammerite
Mar 9, 2007

Jade Ear Joe

Vampire Panties posted:

Ned Ryerson? is that you?

bing!!!

crispix
Mar 28, 2015

Grand-Maman m'a raconté
(Les éditions des amitiés franco-québécoises)

Hello, dear

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
Is Argentina even real

Ashmole
Oct 5, 2008

This wish was granted by Former DILF
He's insane so he'll probably win. That's how things are now in the Future

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 13 hours!
Nap Ghost

Hammerite posted:

so some people at work mentioned this and I binged it (bing up your rear end that's right) and:

he's Argentina's Trump, used to teach people to have tantric sex, has wacky hair and he wants to "legalize selling human organs"?

Here is the less funny stuff if you want to get all serious about it:

a public/private system seems to work for the US. Lots of money for the private sector, and everyone goes to jail. If you didn't commit a crime you have nothing to worry about

Spin And Speed
Apr 3, 2019
hmm, is this a case of "anything but Kirchner" or what.
b/c I'm still salty

great big cardboard tube
Sep 3, 2003

Hey I like sex, he's got my vote :thumbsup:

81723_7
Aug 17, 2023

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020

bing? really? lol

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020

"Let me Bing that for you." lol, no thanks!

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
too late i already bung it

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020

bing bung the bill is dead

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

cumpantry posted:

bing? really? lol

Bing chilling

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 13 hours!
Nap Ghost

cumpantry posted:

"Let me Bing that for you." lol, no thanks!

Of course, as a connoisseur, you yahoo things I'm guessing

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

If they're lucky he'll be exactly as useful as Trump was and then ruin the right wing for an entire generation once his many, many crimes are revealed.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 13 hours!
Nap Ghost

Toxic Mental posted:

If they're lucky he'll be exactly as useful as Trump was and then ruin the right wing for an entire generation once his many, many crimes are revealed.

it has been nearly four years. How does Trump not do crimes? He only seems to do them and not really well.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Economist Pitch: If he applies his knowledge of tantric sex to fiscal policy maybe they can avoid defaulting on their debt for longer this time.

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

bing my balls, OP

Hammerite
Mar 9, 2007

Jade Ear Joe

Poohs Packin posted:

bing my balls, OP

Only registered members can see post attachments!

William Bear
Oct 26, 2012

"That's what they all say!"
This dude really doesn't like the Argentine Pope.

quote:

Catholics in Argentina appear both somewhat startled and also divided by the surprising recent success of a firebrand politician who’s termed the country’s most famous native son, Pope Francis, a “communist,” an “imbecile” and even a “leftist son of a b*.”

But Milei also has targeted Pope Francis, whom he considered to be a “communist”.  Milei identifies as a Catholic, but he said many times that he has been accompanied by a rabbi, is studying Judaism, and that conversion is not out of the question.

In a tweet a few years ago, Milei called Pope Francis a “leftist son of a b* who is preaching communism throughout the world” and said that he was “the representative of the evil one in the house of God”.

In another tweet last year, Milei criticized Francis after the pontiff said citizens should pay taxes to protect the poor’s dignity. Milei asserted that the pontiff was “always standing on the evil’s side” and told him: “Your model is poverty”.

Once during a TV show, Milei was criticising the concept of social justice and attacked Pope Francis for his defense of it, calling him “the imbecile who is in Rome”.

In part, Bosch said, that’s because Milei supports reviewing Argentinian legislation on abortion, which allows women to interrupt pregnancy till 14 weeks. That kind of stance makes him closer to conservative Christians in general.

On the other hand, as a libertarian, Milei also supports gay marriage, the legalisation of drugs and an individual’s right to choose their own gender, which all stands anathema to many religious voters.
https://catholicherald.co.uk/politician-who-calls-pope-imbecile-and-son-of-a-b-comes-out-top-in-argentine-primaries/

He's not quite as baffling in his message as Rodrigo Duterte, who somehow survived as president of the Philippines after calling God a dumbass.

William Bear fucked around with this message at 17:23 on Aug 19, 2023

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
the imbecile who is in Rome

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

lol at the old grandpas itt still using Google search

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler
So did he choose freedom, running around trying everything new? All through his wild days, his mad existence, he kept his promise. Don't keep your distance.