Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
BEST WRESTLING PROMOTION OF ALL TIME
COLLISION
MEMPHIS
JIM CROCKET PROMOTIONS
JAPAN
View Results

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
Welcome to the Collision thread. Collision is a professional wrestling company formed in June of 2023 and run by CM Punk and Bryan Danielson, the two greatest professional wrestlers of all time.

Collision airs weekly on TNT

Collision for 8/16 via F4WOnline (run by liars but with quality trusted recappers)

quote:

The Collision cold open saw words from the Acclaimed, Christian Cage and TNT Champion Luchasaurus, and the challengers for the Trios Titles, CM Punk & FTR. Ian Riccaboni & Nigel McGuinness welcomed us to the show, running down tonight’s card and the All In card before recapping Ricky Starks’ attack on Ricky Steamboat last week.

Ricky Starks Speaks

In the ring, Tony Schiavone welcomed Ricky Starks. Starks came out to boos, with the belt he used to whip Steamboat in his hands. Schiavone announced that Starks had been suspended from wrestling for 30 days. Starks said that he did what he had to do to Steamboat because there are consequences to everyone’s actions. Starks said that he figured that Collision would suspend him, so he got a manager’s license to make sure he stays on his show.

Starks told CM Punk since he brought Ricky Steamboat into proceedings, that the blood was on his hands. He turned Punk’s words against him, asking Punk if he could live with his win. He said that starting next week, he would start a war and bring it to Punk’s front door. Starks left to raucous cheers. Another great promo from Starks and an interesting direction for this feud with Punk, as it will have to be resolved after the upcoming pay-per-views.

We got a video package highlighting the two matches between FTR & The Young Bucks as a preview of their rubber match at All In.

The Acclaimed (Anthony Bowens & Max Caster) defeated The Iron Savages (Boulder & Bronson) (w/ Jacked Jameson)

The Acclaimed came out with Billy Gunn’s boots, with Bowens quickly realizing he had to cut off his introduction. The Acclaimed double-teamed Bronson before Boulder tagged in. The bigger Boulder survived their offense and dropped them both with a Samoan Drop/fallaway slam combination as we went to the commercial.

Caster avoided a big splash from Bronson as we came back from the commercial. Bowens made the hot tag and ran wild until Boulder sent him flying with a flapjack. The Savages hit a dual Main Event Spinebuster on Bowens for a nearfall that was broken up by Caster. They went for their big Tower Splash, but Caster dropkicked Bronson off of Boulder’s shoulders. Caster hit a Death Valley Driver on Boulder before the Acclaimed hit Scissor Me Timbers on an interfering Jameson. The Acclaimed hit dual Fameassers on the Savages, with Caster scoring the pin and the win.

They have the spirit of Billy Gunn with them, and that will keep them moving back to the top. Bowens says the crowd never got a chance to say goodbye to Gunn, so he has them all throw up the scissors in tribute.

Backstage, Lexy Nair was with Bullet Club Gold. They brag about their recent accomplishments, with White saying that they are the “most elite” version of Bullet Club yet. White says that while there are some guys who call themselves elite, they don’t have that right. The Young Bucks don’t have the right to call themselves the best brother tag team in wrestling either, as that claim goes to the Gunns.

We got a video package recapping the history between MJF & Adam Cole to hype the Wembley main event.

Diamante & Mercedes Martinez defeated TBS Champion Kris Statlander & Willow Nightingale

Statlander and Diamante started off, with Diamante keeping Statlander off of her feet until Statlander caught her on a crossbody. Nightingale tagged in and hit a low crossbody for a nearfall. Martinez held onto Diamante to thwart a Pounce attempt, with Diamante hitting a basement dropkick to take control. Martinez locked Nightingale in a Paradise Lock and hit a pose with Diamante. They double-dropkicked Nightingale out of the hold as we went to the commercial.

Nightingale fought off a two-on-one attack as we came back from break. Nightingale hit a main event spinebuster on Diamante onto Martinez before tagging in the TBS Champion. Statlander ran wild, with Nightingale joining her to hit stereo sentons. Martinez sent Statlander into Nightingale, sending Nightingale off of the apron. After sending Statlander to the floor, Martinez tossed Diamante onto her opponents on the floor.

The match devolved into a Pier Four brawl. Eventually, Martinez caught Nightingale in a pin and scored the win with Diamante helping with leverage.

ROH Television Champion Samoa Joe defeated Andrew Everett

Riccaboni informed us that Joe was two weeks away from reaching 500 days as TV Champion in this reign. Everett showcased his agility, but Joe quickly dispatched him with the Coquina Clutch.

After the match, Joe took to the mic and reminded everyone of his challenge to CM Punk last week. He was met with the deafening silence of a coward. He gave Punk the courtesy of asking for the match, but now he will have to convince him.

The TNT Champion Speaks

After the announcers ran down the current card for All In, TNT Champion Luchasaurus & Christian Cage made their way to the ring. They recapped Luchasaurus’ attack on Darby Allin last night on Rampage, an attack that made a little girl in the crowd cry. Christian insulted the crowd, noting that they were the second best at a lot of things. Michael Jordan was the second-best basketball player of all time to LeBron James – which is correct – while Ric Flair was second best compared to Christian.

He turned his attention to Darby Allin, noting that he’ll never be the TNT Champion as long as Christian has it. Christian said that Allin paints half of his face because he’s half dead inside. Christian said that if Allin kept coming after him, he’d make sure to give him the other 50% and finish the job.

Arn & Brock Anderson came out, noting that this was Horsemen Country. Arn reminded Luchasaurus that he was the TNT Champion before Christian cut him off. Christian reminded everyone that he and Luchasaurus took the Andersons out a few months ago, with Arn saying that they never forgot. Brock then charged the ring and the bell rang.

TNT Championship – Luchasaurus (c) defeated Brock Anderson

Riccaboni announced on commentary that Tony Khan sanctioned this as a TNT Title match, due to Christian saying that he would accept an open challenge from Anderson tonight. Luchasaurus dominated Anderson before we went to a commercial. Back from the break, Anderson mounted a slight comeback before Luchasaurus dropped him with a chokeslam. Luchasaurus hit a rabbit lariat to retain the title.

After the match, Darby Allin jumped Christian and Luchasaurus with a skateboard. Allin hit a skateboard-assisted double stomp to Luchasaurus’ back, sending him out of the ring. Allin challenged Christian to a singles match next week, which Christian accepted.

Powerhouse Hobbs Speaks

In the ring, Tony Schiavone welcomed Powerhouse Hobbs. Hobbs said that last week, an opportunity presented itself for a big match at All Out in Chicago. Hobbs said that he had been distracted lately, so he went back home to read from the Book of Hobbs. The next chapter of the Book of Hobbs is entitled Redemption. He says in order to redeem himself after losing the TNT Title and losing out in the Owen Hart Foundation Tournament, he has to call out The Redeemer. Hobbs called out Miro for a fight.

Miro came out, but he was attacked by Nick Comoroto & Aaron Solo, associates of QT Marshall. Miro dealt with them but walked into a main event spinebuster from Hobbs. Hobbs laid the Book of Hobbs on Miro’s prone body before leaving the scene.

Next week on Collision, we will see Darby Allin vs. Christian Cage, as well as Diamante vs. Willow Nightingale.

Collision World Trios Title Match – The House Of Black (Brody King, Buddy Matthews & Malakai Black) (w/Julia Hart) (c) defeated CMFTR (Cash Wheeler, CM Punk & Dax Harwood)

A fine main event, although this continues the trend of Punk matches going a commercial break too long. Samoa Joe made good on his promise, and Punk's direction for Wembley looks clear.

Jim Ross joined commentary for this main event. Punk came out to his typical mixed reaction. Punk and FTR got the advantage on Matthews early on with quick offense, but King held onto Matthews on an Irish Whip and tagged in. The crowd barked for King as he took the fight to Harwood, but Harwood went low on King with a dropkick. The challengers all went after King, with FTR eventually double dropkicking him out of the ring.

Malachi Black tagged in to face off against Punk, with the crowd reacting strongly to their faceoff. Black knocked FTR off the apron but walked into a Go To Sleep attempt. Black escaped it and went for Black Mass, but Punk ducked it and sat down cross-legged. Black sat with him before the other men got in the ring and kicked off a Pier Six brawl that took us to the commercial.

Matthews dropped Harwood with a rope-assisted DDT as we came back from the commercial. The House of Black kept Harwood isolated before Harwood dropped Black with a DDT. Punk tagged in and ran wild on Matthews, hitting the rising knee before hitting both Black and Matthews with high kicks. Punk hit a Rainmaker on Matthews before going up for an elbow drop. Julia Hart took the referee’s attention so that Black could crotch Punk on the top rope. King tagged in and hit a cannonball before we went to another commercial.

The House of Black isolated Punk as we came back from the break. Punk caught Matthews with a surprise GTS before making the tag out to Wheeler. Wheeler took the fight to King and Black, with Harwood helping to send all three champions to the floor. Wheeler hit a massive dive to the floor before hitting a top-rope bulldog on King for a nearfall. King overpowered FTR and hit a double suplex.

Harwood cut King off as he went to the top rope. FTR hit a double superplex, with Punk following with an elbow drop for a nearfall. They hit a trios Shatter Machine on King before Matthews and Black came in. After a multi-person brawl, everyone was down. Punk hit a dive to Matthews on the floor, but Samoa Joe dragged him into the crowd and choked him out. Hart ran a distraction, allowing King to hit a discus lariat on Harwood for the win.

Collision News
Collision Real World Champion CM Punk is working really hard to make sure Collision is the best wrestling company on Earth and to keep out negative influences and bad wrestlers.
Allison Danger was backstage working the R*H Tapings

Collision Line Up for 8/19
Darby Allin vs Christian Cage
Willow Nightingale vs Diamante

All Out Line Up
Darby Allin vs Luchasaurus

Collision Champions
Real World Champion

TNT Champion

TBS Champion

Tag Team Champions

Trios Champions

Funny Memes for Collision Fans

Watch Collision every week!!!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

are you elite?

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

hell yeah

Tweak
Jul 28, 2003

or dont whatever

where do i post about the good show if this is the collision thread?????

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
What happened on dynamite. All the usual moaners on twitter were angry about it lol

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

#1 Jaguars Sunk Cost Fallacy-Haver

Seams posted:

What happened on dynamite. All the usual moaners on twitter were angry about it lol
One of the best hours in the history of the show, a kinda meh 45 minutes, and then a really good main event

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

dynamite loving whipped rear end

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

Seams posted:

It was very good

Goblin Queen
Mar 6, 2006

Goblin deez nuts amirite ladies?

Seams posted:

The Real Leatherface chainsawed Karen Jarrett in half.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Seams posted:

that just means it was another all-timer

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

what happened on dynamite? let me tell you. It grate shew. Thanks You're welcome for my help

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
Please keep all Dyn*mite discussion in the lovely thread!

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=4039563

Tweak
Jul 28, 2003

or dont whatever

hm weird title for it then

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

I'm gonna talk about Dynamite in here and you can't stop me

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Tweak posted:

hm weird title for it then

MISTAKES WERE MADE!

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Thank you for putting aside your bad faith “Collision is boring” rhetoric developed at the Sharia Law Center misinformation division to do the needful and give the best show on television the thread it deserves.

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

JT Jag posted:

I'm gonna talk about Dynamite in here and you can't stop me

Kaboomers vs. Colliders the eternal war

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

If Dave Meltzer doesn't give the Texas Chainsaw Massacre Death Match 6 stars, he hates charity and the people of Maui, you heard it here first

RandolphCarter
Jul 30, 2005

If this split thread gimmick keeps going eventually someone is going to start taking the war seriously

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
The hottest posting free agent, MJeff is prepared to start the Bidding Hostility of 2023.

This is your opportunity to convince me, MJeff, the hottest posting free agent on Punchsport Pagoda, to commit to YOUR thread. I accept cash, videos of cats (bonus for meowing, minus for stupid humans talking) and compliments about how great my posting is and how much I totally understand wrestling.

Tweak
Jul 28, 2003

or dont whatever

MJeff posted:

The hottest posting free agent, MJeff is prepared to start the Bidding Hostility of 2023.

This is your opportunity to convince me, MJeff, the hottest posting free agent on Punchsport Pagoda, to commit to YOUR thread. I accept cash, videos of cats (bonus for meowing, minus for stupid humans talking) and compliments about how great my posting is and how much I totally understand wrestling.

here’s your thread https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3973285&perpage=40&pagenumber=1&noseen=1

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
I want to post in this thread but MRT has banned me from doing so because he says I would ruin the ~*vibes*~

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
So hey am I misremembering or is there currently nothing announced for Collision this week.

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

MJeff posted:

So hey am I misremembering or is there currently nothing announced for Collision this week.

OP posted:

Collision Line Up for 8/19
Darby Allin vs Christian Cage
Willow Nightingale vs Diamante

OP skippers in the mud

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

JUNGLE BOY posted:

OP skippers in the mud

There is a reason they call them A*Wailures.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
I was simply too enthralled by all of the great pictures and missed the text.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
What a main event. What a show. Collision is on fire, folks.

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

I demand to be taken seriously

:aronrex:

Great main event but you can really tell that the show had a skeleton crew going in.

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
v entertaining show

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

Yeah the Collision had way to many squash matches and the paying fell off cause of it. You can tell the line up is a bit talent thin

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

drat it feels good to be a collider

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

Forgot to watch

Waffleopolis
Apr 24, 2005

It's time....for the MAIN event!
Collision was nice to see live, but my experience was miserable because there were three drunk assholes screaming nonstop behind me. Thankfully they left when ROH started.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

yea ok posted:

Forgot to watch

I think we need to look into checking you into some kind of assisted living facility.

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

the bang bang gang are just incredible

nice to see Iron Savages getting some tv time lately!

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Testekill posted:

the show had a skeleton crew

No Penta's on the other show

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

El Generico
Feb 3, 2009

Nobody outrules the Marquise de Cat!
Great episode of Collision, proving less Punk is better