Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

xcheopis

Fredrik1 posted:

I fell and broke my hip :saddumb:

:corsair:

:sympathy:

Fifteen years taking prescriptions
Now a shrink like, "I dunno, maybe get a kitten"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

Fredrik1 posted:

Kinda funny, as long as I didn't move my leg I hardly felt it, even the fall was painless.

When they wanted to move me though, then it turned into a new kind of pain, pain that hit like a truck as if someone was tearing your leg from your body.

All in all, wouldn't recommend this to aspiring old yobbers looking for new things to whine about in the nursing home.

I did feel like 95 years old after surgery though barely walking around with a walking frame.

:blush: ..thank you.. :blush:

Happy birthday! Being old and whiny is a mental state more than anything, anyone can do it!

I glossed over your initial post because I lumped it in with the old adage of being so old you can break a hipbone but you really did :(

Feel better soon!

Manifisto

Pot Smoke Phoenix posted:

I glossed over your initial post because I lumped it in with the old adage of being so old you can break a hipbone but you really did :(

Feel better soon!

as did I! sorry about your injury Fredrik1!

ty nesamdoom!

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
Why don't they give out phone books anymore? How am I supposed to remember a 10-digit number? Phone numbers used to be shorter. Used to be if I wanted to call my neighbor I could just pick up the phone and they'd be on it already.

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

Buttchocks posted:

Why don't they give out phone books anymore? How am I supposed to remember a 10-digit number? Phone numbers used to be shorter. Used to be if I wanted to call my neighbor I could just pick up the phone and they'd be on it already.

Gone are the days of the joy of discovering you’re somebody

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-7aIf1YnbbU