Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Colonel Cancer posted:

Can you buttchug huel

They'll give you a year long ban from their forums for suggesting trying this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Not that I would know about that

Konar
Dec 14, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

Colonel Cancer posted:

Can you buttchug huel

I can be made into a liquid Focker, can you buttchug me?

MagicBreadRoll
Mar 13, 2017
I tried it once. I was at my mum's house visiting family and my little brother offered it to me, why make a whole sandwich if I can drink one instead? This is genius! I drank some and sat down to play some games.

Half way through the Battle of Chengdu, my stomach makes a low moan and churning noise. I didn't think anything of it and suddenly my intestines are cramping, I'm still not thinking but I am internally screaming and praying I don't rear end blast the surrounding family. Literally I'm folding in half like one of those cheap beds, my intestines are moaning like I owe it something and I'm rolling towards the bathroom as trying to stand up from a futon as you're about to shart just isn't possible. My brother was thankfully nearby to provide zero support and laugh himself stupid.

Turns out I got diagnosed with a chronic intestinal illness and solid food is a must for me. I don't recommend meal supplements as your body must produce butt nuggets. Eat food instead.

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

give me huel give me fryer give food from mass supplier, huuuuuuah

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

i would always bring a couple of these when id be hiking for a few days theyre around 400 calories and say they ahve minerals

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Hueligan

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe