Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
yeah I don't trust this FG to gain line at all

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

to the HOUSE

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!
Better than alive they got dawgs in em

Ches Neckbeard fucked around with this message at 05:34 on Aug 27, 2023

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

Maybe should've tried a real play there

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
And my stream died. Well best of luck to the Bulldogs on that one. I'm sure they had something up their sleeve

edit: lol it came back for a pick with LA Tech ahead. Hell yeah Bulldogs

PostNouveau fucked around with this message at 05:37 on Aug 27, 2023

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

Them dogs is hell

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮 I wanna go home with the armadillo
Good country music from Amarillo and Abilene
Friendliest people and the prettiest women you've ever seen
𝅘𝅥𝅮
Florida International would've had a chance if their quarterback didn't have hams for hands.

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
lol 4 passing yards

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
Vandy only wins by 7. SEC fraudulent conference?

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Roasted Donut posted:

umass/new mexico state has shockingly been a good game. this owns

ground floor of the 2023-2024 Taisun Phommachanh Heisman Campaign

Komet
Apr 4, 2003

Like most of you, I didn't watch the USC game, but is giving up 28 points a bit of a red flag?

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Komet posted:

Like most of you, I didn't watch the USC game, but is giving up 28 points a bit of a red flag?

I didn't watch it either and I honestly have no idea how San Jose State is expected to be this year. But it being a bit of a game in the first half and then the team that is supposed to roll, rolls seems like fairly normal stuff.

At least this early.

Stanley Tucheetos
May 15, 2012

Komet posted:

Honestly it looked like a classic Lincoln Riley coached team. He will win 10-11 games and it will look ugly for many of them. He will drop a game to a less talented but well disciplined and physical team in the last minutes of the game. I wouldn't be surprised if he wins the pac 12 and ends up in the playoffs only to lose to a team that actually has the same caliber of players that he does.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

Stanley Tucheetos posted:

Honestly it looked like a classic Lincoln Riley coached team. He will win 10-11 games and it will look ugly for many of them. He will drop a game to a less talented but well disciplined and physical team in the last minutes of the game. I wouldn't be surprised if he wins the pac 12 and ends up in the playoffs only to lose to a team that actually has the same caliber of players that he does.

Classic USC

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Relentlessboredomm
Oct 15, 2006

It's Sic Semper Tyrannis. You said, "Ever faithful terrible lizard."

Komet posted:

Eh, they definitely had a few boneheaded defensive plays but the d-line looks better and they were rotating in a ton of freshman so ideally they get better with more reps.