Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

https://twitter.com/BroncosEdge_/status/1783481852063289805

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

im scared. hold me.

Simplex
Jun 29, 2003

I am uninspired

Kull the Conqueror
Apr 8, 2006

Take me to the green valley,
lay the sod o'er me,
I'm a young cowboy,
I know I've done wrong
Objectively horrible. Guys we need to replace this cancer in our lives with something more positive

Wanna start a band?

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

we are cogs in the walmart machine.

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

okay i've come around on early first round Bo Nix after drinking more beer. this is fine. everything is fine. i really mean it! life goes on. people die.

3 DONG HORSE fucked around with this message at 03:11 on Apr 26, 2024

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

3 DONG HORSE posted:

okay i've come around on early first round Bo Nix after drinking more beer. this is fine. everything is fine. i really mean it! life goes on. people die.

:tif:

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!
Alt wasn't what I wanted, but I can only be but so mad at taking the best lineman in the draft.

https://twitter.com/PFF_Chargers/status/1783659242043400279

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

I'm highly jealous of Alt

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

a neat cape posted:

Alt wasn't what I wanted, but I can only be but so mad at taking the best lineman in the draft.

https://twitter.com/PFF_Chargers/status/1783659242043400279

Useless stat never played anyone

Kevino07
Oct 16, 2008
https://x.com/Schultz_Report/status/1783700782967079050

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Chiefs are Brown Rice Worthy

Fat Jesus
Jul 13, 2011

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2023

speed is back on the menu boys

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!
On the one hand I really really want a WR at 37. Keon Coleman, Adonai Mitchell, Ladd McConkey would all be great.

But on the other hand I would really love Jackson Powers Johnson

LiquidFriend
Apr 5, 2005

1 Roman Wilson coming up.

Kevino07
Oct 16, 2008

a neat cape posted:

On the one hand I really really want a WR at 37. Keon Coleman, Adonai Mitchell, Ladd McConkey would all be great.

Kris Jenkins it is

Black Sunshine
Apr 4, 2004

LEFT 4 DEAD IS A LOT LIKE FOOTBALL - I JERK OFF TO BOTH

kiimo posted:

Chiefs are Brown Rice Worthy

Raiders did Brown Rice first and did it with Hall of Famers. Find something original please

The more I think about the Bowers pick the more okay I am with it. QB is the only glaring weakness now but that's a pretty big deal so IDK anymore

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling
how do we feel about Worthy vs AD Mitchell

LiquidFriend
Apr 5, 2005

I would have been fine with either. Honestly, Veach would have had to of gone out of his way to gently caress that pick up.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

I would’ve rather he didn’t trade up and just picked Mitchell or McConkey or even Worthy at 32. Or Troy Franklin. Feels like we must’ve really liked Worthy with all that work on the board still.

Kull the Conqueror
Apr 8, 2006

Take me to the green valley,
lay the sod o'er me,
I'm a young cowboy,
I know I've done wrong
I have risen this morning ready to Bolieve

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Pron on VHS posted:

how do we feel about Worthy vs AD Mitchell

Well it worked out that we know how Veach feels about them

No Butt Stuff posted:

I would’ve rather he didn’t trade up and just picked Mitchell or McConkey or even Worthy at 32. Or Troy Franklin. Feels like we must’ve really liked Worthy with all that work on the board still.

Well it was the cheapest trade up in like a decade and we lost no picks so how mad can we really be? I was prepared to be good with any of those guys but also it feels great waking up to two sub 4.3 guys lighting the field ablaze which gives room for Kelce and Rice underneath.

https://twitter.com/MitchCumstein56/status/1783704474399502643

think of the speed

kiimo fucked around with this message at 15:03 on Apr 26, 2024

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Agreed NBS, losing a 3rd rounder to trade up is the sting, I have no clue who from Worthy/Mitchell/McConkey/Leggette/Franklin will be good or not.

Ginger Beer Belly
Aug 18, 2010

Grimey Drawer

a neat cape posted:

The monkey paw will grant you one Luke McCaffrey.

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

Kull the Conqueror posted:

I have risen this morning ready to Bolieve

I'm a Boliever

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

Joe Biden is a top 15 president
Brock Bowers was like, the one player we didn't need but it feels so good

The337th
Mar 30, 2011

Being saved from picking Bo Nix makes Bowers seem like a great pick no matter what

LiquidFriend
Apr 5, 2005

Pron on VHS posted:

Agreed NBS, losing a 3rd rounder to trade up is the sting, I have no clue who from Worthy/Mitchell/McConkey/Leggette/Franklin will be good or not.

They really just swapped a 3rd for a 4th rounder. The actual value lost was minimal at best.

Put it in actual context. They moved up for the fastest timed NFL prospect (ever) for a 3rd-4th and some trash can pick swaps. No actual picks were lost.

If you were to math it out on a trade value chart, they gave up the value of an uh, 6th rounder.

LiquidFriend fucked around with this message at 18:12 on Apr 26, 2024

solarjetman
Jan 27, 2001

Fun Shoe
The Broncos were selling Nix hard last night. They bought 3 Schefter tweets, and Payton made a long appearance on the McAfee show singing his praises, talking about how smart and accurate he is and how they didn't want to trade down and lose their chance like the Saints did with Mahomes (or so he claims). Makes it clear that this is his pick, and not GM Paton's.

So they like him.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

kiimo posted:

Well it worked out that we know how Veach feels about them

Well it was the cheapest trade up in like a decade and we lost no picks so how mad can we really be? I was prepared to be good with any of those guys but also it feels great waking up to two sub 4.3 guys lighting the field ablaze which gives room for Kelce and Rice underneath.

https://twitter.com/MitchCumstein56/status/1783704474399502643

think of the speed

I think I’m just valuing 95 more than 133 by a lot more than you are. I’m sure someone will drop or we will trade again.

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal

LiquidFriend posted:

They really just swapped a 3rd for a 4th rounder. The actual value lost was minimal at best.

Put it in actual context. They moved up for the fastest timed NFL prospect (ever) for a 3rd-4th and some trash can pick swaps. No actual picks were lost.

If you were to math it out on a trade value chart, they gave up the value of an uh, 6th rounder.

Yeah its not so bad after some thought. Swapping out MVS and Mecole for Hollywood and Worthy is an excellent upgrade

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

solarjetman posted:

The Broncos were selling Nix hard last night. They bought 3 Schefter tweets, and Payton made a long appearance on the McAfee show singing his praises, talking about how smart and accurate he is and how they didn't want to trade down and lose their chance like the Saints did with Mahomes (or so he claims). Makes it clear that this is his pick, and not GM Paton's.

So they like him.

I'm going to ride the walrus all the way to the rainbow bridge until something bad happens.

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

More propaganda:

https://theathletic.com/5448295/2024/04/26/broncos-bo-nix-sean-payton/?source=freedailyemail&campaign=601983&userId=12901618

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I was given permission from my cousin and her husband to turn their son into a Broncos fan since he doesn't watch NFL. I am going to give the baby a Bo Nix jersey. Try and stop me, motherfuckers.

Simplex
Jun 29, 2003

3 DONG HORSE posted:

I was given permission from my cousin and her husband to turn their son into a Broncos fan since he doesn't watch NFL. I am going to give the baby a Bo Nix jersey. Try and stop me, motherfuckers.
It makes sense since he'll grow out of it within 2 years.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

waffle enthusiast
Nov 16, 2007

3 DONG HORSE posted:

Baby Bo Nix throwback.

waffle enthusiast fucked around with this message at 02:33 on Apr 27, 2024