Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

anilEhilated
Feb 17, 2014

But I say fuck the rain.

Grimey Drawer
I was wondering how you'd approach that one. Seems I severely underestimated the damage of thrown items.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Melth
Feb 16, 2015

Victory and/or death!

anilEhilated posted:

I was wondering how you'd approach that one. Seems I severely underestimated the damage of thrown items.

They ARE quite good against him since one can inflict a lot of bludgeoning damage that way, but ultimately the multi-hammering was the important part. I could have just done another hammer drop instead of doing any damage of my own up to that point, I think.

Melth
Feb 16, 2015

Victory and/or death!
Challenge Ep 39: Lucky Level 7

I think this is the last level up available in Act 1. Nothing I've tried has allowed me to get quiiiiite enough XP to hit 8. Let me know if any of you have found a way to do that before leaving act 1. (Or, same thing for hitting level 11 in act 2)

Melth
Feb 16, 2015

Victory and/or death!
Challenge Ep 40: Nearly Headless Nere

The long awaited battle against Nere, one of the hardest fights in act 1