Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Loin King
Feb 16, 2017

Check out this goddamned cat
:synpa:

This'll get you right.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

My preferred pizza:

Pepperoni
Black olives
Onions red
Garlic
Mushrooms

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
how can you taste other things on a pizza when an olive shows up?

genuinely looking for advice here

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

I also like to throw ranch and buffalo sauce on. Liberally applied

I gently caress with combos too and Hawaii. My wife loathes Hawaiian so I don't get it as often as I'd like

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.

Private Cumshoe posted:

how can you taste other things on a pizza when an olive shows up?

genuinely looking for advice here

Use fewer olives and it's a just delightful burst of flavor now and again. Also advisable for salads.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Hawaiian pizza usually:

Pineapples
Hawaiian
Black olives
Mushrooms

Ranch and buffalo sauce Piled High

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

WAR CRIME GIGOLO posted:

Hawaiian pizza usually:

Pineapples
Hawaiian
Black olives
Mushrooms

Ranch and buffalo sauce Piled High

You see then what you need to do is just deep fry that sucker.

Squee
Jun 15, 2003
<3
Last pizza I made, pretty much always Detroit style. I need to get a pizza steel one day

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

Squee posted:

Last pizza I made, pretty much always Detroit style. I need to get a pizza steel one day

drat fine looking pizza

The Loin King posted:

:synpa:

This'll get you right.

Hell yeah, eating Ellios always makes me feel like a little kid again

Valko
Sep 18, 2015

RavenousScoot posted:

as a notorious food criminal who eats shrimp tails and kiwi skins, I'm intrigued

(I mean if tuna casserole is good and you don't have to acknowledge this as real pizza...)

My best guess is that the guy who opened the first pizzeria in our town took a look at the sandwich counter at the local supermarket and thought "Okay, people are going to want all that as toppings."

Or maybe not. People complained that the cheese on his pizzas was too stringy and stretchy so instead of just mozz he had to start using a mix of mozz and cheddar.

I've eaten the seafood special there (corn, black olives, shrimp, tuna, onions) and it's honestly not bad - if a bit salty.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

RavenousScoot posted:

as a notorious food criminal who eats shrimp tails and kiwi skins, I'm intrigued

(I mean if tuna casserole is good and you don't have to acknowledge this as real pizza...)

You ever try a peanut shell :hehe:

maybeadracula
Sep 9, 2022

by sebmojo
I like pizza

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Smugworth posted:

I went through a whole eating peanuts shell and all phase

I'm not sure why

precious salt

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

there’s never been a good detroit pizza it’s some kind of communal hallucination

Harold Fjord
Jan 3, 2004
Romeo's Tuscan Pepperoni with added onion and pineapple.

Goddamn

RavenousScoot
Mar 22, 2013

Smugworth posted:

just realized I didn't know what peanuts even grow on

apparently you can eat the flowers too?
also there's a peanut oligopoly since you need a federal peanut license to grow them which isn't really given out and types of peanuts are also intellectual property

Triikan
Feb 23, 2007
Most Loved
When I worked at marcos pizza, my go to was a pepperoni pizza made the normal way, then drizzled with a thin layer of sauce on top with this special scoop Marcos pizza had for saucing subs. Then after it was done cooking, I'd put a layer of cold pepperonis on top.

This is the best pizza you can make without using premium ingredients. Fight me.

Turrurrurrurrrrrrr
Dec 22, 2018

I hope this is "battle" enough for you, friend.

Triikan posted:

When I worked at marcos pizza, my go to was a pepperoni pizza made the normal way, then drizzled with a thin layer of sauce on top with this special scoop Marcos pizza had for saucing subs. Then after it was done cooking, I'd put a layer of cold pepperonis on top.

This is the best pizza you can make without using premium ingredients. Fight me.

Even if you'd win, you'd still be eating a non-prem'za.

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
pepperoni and pineapple with a drizzle of buffalo sauce

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

Luvcow posted:

you lost me at pineapple and had me at buffalo.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Luvcow posted:

It's sad that when it comes to frozen 'za the only pineapple options are always paired with boo-boo rear end Canadian bacon. Pepperoni is the far superior pairing

Roundup Ready
Mar 10, 2004

ACCIDENTAL SHIT POSTER

I just buy a can of pineapple to toss on my pep frozen if I'm feeling cheeky

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Must retain the integrity of the Hawaiian terroir

Spam musubi + macaroni + two scoops of rice in butt sculpture shape pizza coming right up

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

Grey Cat posted:

you lost me at pineapple and had me at buffalo.

if go ever get the chance try it, pineapple enhances the roni and buffalo in an amazing way

Smugworth posted:

It's sad that when it comes to frozen 'za the only pineapple options are always paired with boo-boo rear end Canadian bacon. Pepperoni is the far superior pairing

Roundup Ready posted:

I just buy a can of pineapple to toss on my pep frozen if I'm feeling cheeky

exactly, i try to get the crushed pineapple as i like my toppings small. i was not a fan of the "rustic pizza" era where pizza places would just throw giant slabs of toppings on their pies and charge you extra because it was "rustic"

Lt. Cock
May 28, 2005

INCOMING!
Pineapple, red onion, and some sort of salty pork is my go to

There’s a place near me that puts buffalo chicken and waffle fries on a pizza and goddamn if it isn’t amazing

Haschel Cedricson
Jan 4, 2006

Brinkmanship

I ordered half-pepperoni, half-sausage. Is this pizza one pizza with the natures of both of those flavors, or two pizzas sharing the form of one pizza, or one pizza with the nature of a "meat pizza"?

I will fight people over the answer to this.

RavenousScoot
Mar 22, 2013

none pizza with left beef

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

Beet lovers pizza.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

skooma512
Feb 8, 2012

You couldn't grok my race car, but you dug the roadside blur.

Aishlinn posted:

we derailed pretty hard in the trump thread. Down with trump, up with pizza.

There's mine, what are you having?

Pizza owns. There's no such thing as bad pizza. there's definitely pizza thats better than other pizza, but all pizza is good.

Hell yeah LA goon