Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Ever go to a grocery store and notice the entire shelf of well stocked Hamburger Helper? It's always pretty full, not many boxes missing.

Well I think I know the reason.

It loving sucks. It sucks so goddamn much. Even if you add salt, don't drain the fat off the meat, it's still blandest food imaginable. I'd rather eat loving instant oatmeal for dinner than that poo poo.

(Source, I got impulsively bought a box and used 1.5lb of meat added salt & pepper and it still sucked).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

My Dad Nintendo
Oct 7, 2005

It was likely better 30+ years ago. I remember the lasagna helper was best

biznatchio
Mar 31, 2001

Buglord
What they call Deluxe Cheeseburger Macaroni is about the same as what the regular, non-deluxe Cheeseburger Macaroni was 20 years ago.

What they call the regular non-deluxe Cheeseburger Macaroni now is being studied by scientists to understand how it can exist without any taste to it whatsoever.

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

Ever go to a grocery store and notice the entire shelf of well stocked Hamburger Helper? It's always pretty full, not many boxes missing.

Well I think I know the reason.

It loving sucks. It sucks so goddamn much. Even if you add salt, don't drain the fat off the meat, it's still blandest food imaginable. I'd rather eat loving instant oatmeal for dinner than that poo poo.

(Source, I got impulsively bought a box and used 1.5lb of meat added salt & pepper and it still sucked).

Which one did you get?

les enfants Terrific!
Dec 12, 2008
I grew up poor so now and then I still get a pang of nostalgia for hamburger helper

good to know I'm not missing much

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

They took the French fried onions out of the Philly Cheesesteak Helper. Cheap cocksuckers.

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

The beef stroganoff and lasagna helper ain’t that bad every now and again.

Vakal
May 11, 2008

You Are A Elf posted:

The beef stroganoff and lasagna helper ain’t that bad every now and again.

I was just getting ready to defend these two flavors myself.

XeeD
Jul 10, 2001
I see invisible dumptrucks.
I prefer Panburger Partner. And how much salt do you normally use on things that Hamburger Helper is not salty as gently caress already?

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.

Darkman Fanpage posted:

hollerin and wailin like a real big bitch for attention in the grocery store hoping one of the store associates will come ask what's wrong and when they finally do ill tell them i can't reach the hamburger helper on the top shelf

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

im stroganoff!!!!

covidstomper58
Nov 8, 2020

There's a secret. You just dump a can of corn in it. It doesn't matter which halpar, or what kind of can of corn, just dump the corn in it. It's delectable.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

actually they're almost always out of everything but beef noodle where i live

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

Beef pasta sucks, the rest are okayish. I usually go for cheesy Italian shells.

covidstomper58
Nov 8, 2020

Sid Vicious posted:

actually they're almost always out of everything but beef noodle where i live

Even shells and cheese?!?

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Grey Cat posted:

Beef pasta sucks, the rest are okayish. I usually go for cheesy Italian shells.

i know im pissed off as hell about it but luckily.i have a giant shaker of KD cheese

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

covidstomper58 posted:

Even shells and cheese?!?

literallt just loving god drat. beef noodle

covidstomper58
Nov 8, 2020

Usually there's a box of husks & brine somewhere on the back shelf.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

Just get pasta roni and add chicken or tuna.