Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

distortion park
Apr 25, 2011

computers are bad for you. that's why i won't be using any between 6pm UTC today and 6pm UTC next friday, please ban me if I start posting in the meantime!!! i'd encourage you all to join me in this quest for self improvement

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
:protarget:

distortion park
Apr 25, 2011

i've got a whole week of posting to get out of my system

distortion park
Apr 25, 2011

not long left now. i want to post post post but can't find any within me

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

distortion park posted:

not long left now. i want to post post post but can't find any within me

im doing digitl retax

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?
rip to a real one, op. you will be missed while you digital lowtax

distortion park
Apr 25, 2011

just paid £40 for 2 rolls of 35mm film at Snappy Snaps so that we'll be able to take photos, is already starting to look pricey

distortion park
Apr 25, 2011

how will i know if a restaurant is good before going in?

distortion park
Apr 25, 2011

that's it i'm stopping computering early. see you all in a week stay safe on the internet

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

i drank alcoholic

AlbertFlasher
Feb 14, 2006

Hulk Hogan and the Wrestling Boot Band

distortion park posted:

computers are bad for you. that's why i won't be using any between 6pm UTC today and 6pm UTC next friday, please ban me if I start posting in the meantime!!! i'd encourage you all to join me in this quest for self improvement

good luck in your journey of enlightenment

mystes
May 31, 2006

if you're also not using your smart phone for a week I guess good luck not getting lost and dying of exposure

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
when you come back to a device after a week off, that first hit gets you so high

distortion park
Apr 25, 2011

mystes posted:

if you're also not using your smart phone for a week I guess good luck not getting lost and dying of exposure

don't tell the covid thread but shockingly we managed

distortion park
Apr 25, 2011

echinopsis posted:

when you come back to a device after a week off, that first hit gets you so high

opening up my bookmarks and seeing all the new posts ready for consumption did feel great

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

distortion park posted:

opening up my bookmarks and seeing all the new posts ready for consumption did feel great

wth i thought you were detoxing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AlbertFlasher
Feb 14, 2006

Hulk Hogan and the Wrestling Boot Band
welcome back from your detox. Do you feel enlightened?