Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

frump truck

hello... again!

i agree that having a car is just whatever, any dummy can have a car. but being brad pitt the rocket scientist is actually pretty hard to do

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

frump truck

hello... again!

well, thanks for stopping by

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae
She's only impressed by things that keep her warm at night. Like space heaters.

https://i.imgur.com/9jTkSUL.mp4
Thanks to vanisher for the paradise sig! :)

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

frump truck posted:

well, thanks for stopping by

thanks op. u rlly showed me a teasin squeezin pleasin kind of time :tipshat:

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

watho

The real world will, again tomorrow, function and run without me.

it's kinda weird how she makes a big deal about not being impressed by brad pit but she's apparently super into stan bush? like yeah it's fine to have preferences but it's just sending some weird mixed messages

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/BigClutteredJoey-mobile.mp4
thank u vanisher for the sig
and thank u nesamdoom for the good loops

Finger Prince

If you lived in a shack with only a wood stove with a rapidly dwindling log pile to get you through the winter, all the Brad Pitts and rocket scientists in the world won't impress you as much as insulation and central heating. Although you could eat them if it came down to starvation. But would you be impressed? Probably more disgusted.

DoomCroissant

Roll D3 for Delicious Flaky Crust
surely she'll be impressed by my fully painted 2000-point necron army

ladies love a guy who sticks to a commitment

frump truck

hello... again!

if I were a guy named Norman who worked at the local credit union or whatever, i would absolutely take my 15 minute break the moment i see shania twain walk in. i can't afford to be rated "unimpressive" on a customer feedback survey

watho

frump truck posted:

if I were a guy named Norman who worked at the local credit union or whatever, i would absolutely take my 15 minute break the moment i see shania twain walk in. i can't afford to be rated "unimpressive" on a customer feedback survey

lol

Escape From Noise

Well, Shania, what if I told you that you don't impress me much? :smug: Queen of Country Pop, huh? Sure as hell won't keep me warm in the middle of the night.

Checkmate!

Thank you Pot Smoke Pheonnix for this Kickin' Rad sig

google THIS

frump truck posted:

You would still impress her, just not much

Finger Prince

Escape From Noise posted:

Well, Shania, what if I told you that you don't impress me much? :smug: Queen of Country Pop, huh? Sure as hell won't keep me warm in the middle of the night.

Checkmate!

Now listen here, bub. Shania clawed her way out of the godforsaken backwater shithole of Timmins, Ontario, to become one of the world's top selling artists of all time. If I were her, Brad Pitt wouldn't impress me much either. And man, I'd feel like a woman.

watho

that don't impress me much
so you got looks but have you got the touch?
now don't get me wrong yeah i think you're alright
but all my expectations are just absolutely fried

Areola Grande

watho posted:

that don't impress me much
so you got looks but have you got the touch?
now don't get me wrong yeah i think you're alright
but all my expectations are just absolutely fried

that don't impress me much :smugbert:

cruft

So much negativity, Shania. How about let's try to keep it positive, and focus on things that *do* impress you?

google THIS

Ship's captain: I hereby order you to join my crew! That is, if you feel like it. No pressure.

Shania Twain: ...

watho

so, someone put your post in the good posts goldmine thread…

Areola Grande

google THIS posted:

Ship's captain: I hereby order you to join my crew! That is, if you feel like it. No pressure.

Shania Twain: ...

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escape From Noise

Finger Prince posted:

Now listen here, bub. Shania clawed her way out of the godforsaken backwater shithole of Timmins, Ontario, to become one of the world's top selling artists of all time. If I were her, Brad Pitt wouldn't impress me much either. And man, I'd feel like a woman.

That don't impress ah me much.

Thank you Pot Smoke Pheonnix for this Kickin' Rad sig