Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

man nurse
Feb 18, 2014

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007
i think you've got it covered.

man nurse
Feb 18, 2014

I don’t know that they’re trouts necessarily but games off the top of my head with hard to catch “legendary” fish would be

-Persona 4
-Final Fantasy 15
-Deadly Premonition

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

I got the tude now posted:

i think you've got it covered.

Johnny Lee Wombat
Jan 1, 2010

Kongming
Aug 30, 2005

man nurse posted:

I don’t know that they’re trouts necessarily but games off the top of my head with hard to catch “legendary” fish would be

-Persona 4
-Final Fantasy 15
-Deadly Premonition

Final Fantasy 14

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

Kongming
Aug 30, 2005

Just realized this is supposed to be a parody thread and is not meant for earnest discussion of video game fish. Shame.

Johnny Lee Wombat
Jan 1, 2010

Kongming posted:

Just realized this is supposed to be a parody thread and is not meant for earnest discussion of video game fish. Shame.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Kongming posted:

No, it is now the earnest discussion of Video Game Fish thread.

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Super Black Bass was a ton of fun back in the day and one of the few games my dad got really good at, minus Warcraft 1 and 2, Diablo, and Leisure Suit Larry lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oXUBegPN16c

Sierra's Trophy Bass wasn't the best but was still entertaining and accessible enough. For some reason, very little gameplay footage exists of the original but there's plenty of the sequels. Only videos I could find were songs from the games soundtrack

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VayymZ3WGYU

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

end of the 4.5 tatami age

welcome
Jun 28, 2002

rail slut

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

E

bees x1000
Jun 11, 2020

welcome
Jun 28, 2002

rail slut

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009
i feel like no one else enjoyed stardew’s fishing but I was delighted catching fish in the green goo

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009

i never caught the river king

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Poppers
Jan 21, 2023

I think not adding a rope item that could be ultrahanded to a stick to make a fishing rod is the biggest fail in all of TotK. But that’s just my opinion.