Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

maybealabia posted:

Maybe you should get those tied off? :v:

:boom:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

Okay so theres a bit of a problem.
We ate the big potato and just today I find these two hiding under the porch. I think he left behind a momma and baby potato...

I feel terrible about tearing apart a family.
What should I do?

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Grey Cat posted:

We ate the big potato and just today I find these two hiding under the porch. I think he left behind a momma and baby potato...

What should I do?

You have potatoes appearing randomly under your porch?

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

You know what you gotta do... but do you got the guts?

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

redshirt posted:

You have potatoes appearing randomly under your porch?

Not usually but I could hear them calling out. Quite a ruckus!

PinheadSlim posted:

You know what you gotta do... but do you got the guts?

I don't know if I have the strength.

wheatpuppy
Apr 25, 2008

YOU HAVE MY POST!
I have been hanging out in the RomanceBooks subreddit recently and I learned a lot about shifters. Shifters, in case you don't know, is like werewolves but a) sexy and b) not necessarily wolves. You've got your wolf shifters and your bear shifters and your hedgehog shifters and your walrus shifters, and so forth. And there is at least one book with a fingerling-potato shifter. A gay fingerling-potato shifter.

I don't really have a point here, this is just a thing I learned and it has been stuck in my head and this seemed like an appropriate thread and now you all get to know about it too.

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

Grey Cat posted:

What should I do?

I recommend au gratin, if you're feeling fancy; or hashbrowns, if you're not

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

wheatpuppy posted:

I have been hanging out in the RomanceBooks subreddit recently and I learned a lot about shifters. Shifters, in case you don't know, is like werewolves but a) sexy and b) not necessarily wolves. You've got your wolf shifters and your bear shifters and your hedgehog shifters and your walrus shifters, and so forth. And there is at least one book with a fingerling-potato shifter. A gay fingerling-potato shifter.

I don't really have a point here, this is just a thing I learned and it has been stuck in my head and this seemed like an appropriate thread and now you all get to know about it too.

You had me at sexy werewolf.

If you find the 1 gay potato shifter book out there, I would read it and give a report.

SatansOnion posted:

I recommend au gratin, if you're feeling fancy; or hashbrowns, if you're not

I haven't had au gratin taters in a hot minute. So maybe!

But I am a slut for hashbrowns...

maybeadracula
Sep 9, 2022

by sebmojo

Wifi Toilet
Oct 1, 2004

Toilet Rascal

Is this the thing that was in that airbnb commercial, where the family is so excited to have a vacation in a potato room?

e: yep, I guess in the middle of nowhere you don't really need any windows anyway. Enjoy going outside to take piss in the middle of the night too.

Wifi Toilet fucked around with this message at 01:31 on Sep 16, 2023

Hotel Kpro
Feb 24, 2011

owls don't go to school
Dinosaur Gum

Wifi Toilet posted:

Is this the thing that was in that airbnb commercial, where the family is so excited to have a vacation in a potato room?

e: yep, I guess in the middle of nowhere you don't really need any windows anyway. Enjoy going outside to take piss in the middle of the night too.

That was the giant Idaho potato that toured the state. It was on base one day and I went to go see it. A+ would look at it again

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ass-penny
Jan 18, 2008

Grey Cat posted:

What should I do?

If'n you are trying to reunite them, your SO has more potatoes to eat.