Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

iced mugicha is the good stuf

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006

If you count them all, this sentence has exactly seventy-two characters.

Metaline posted:

I got an Ember smart mug for free and it's pretty decent. I can nurse a single cup of tea for like 6 hours, so having it stay hot for the first 90 minutes makes me more likely to finish it!

The app has temp and timer settings:

and it was promo from a software company so I covered their logo with a vinyl sticker:

I wouldn't pay for one, but I'm glad I have it!

Oh cool. Thanks for the Christmas gift idea!

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Metaline posted:

I got an Ember smart mug for free and it's pretty decent. I can nurse a single cup of tea for like 6 hours, so having it stay hot for the first 90 minutes makes me more likely to finish it!

The app has temp and timer settings:

I’m the tea bitch

Zeth
Dec 28, 2006

Cluck you say?
Buglord

Shiney McShine posted:

^ the yellow tin is traditional jasmine tea, a very popular semi-fermented green tea with dried jasmine flowers. In real Chinese restaurants they bring you out a pot to drink with meals and you pour it yourself into small ceramic cups without handles. The waiters come around often to top up your pot with boiling water as required.

Oh, yeah I know that part, I was more thinking what specific brand. I saw the ol' familiar tin and was taken with a mild urge to try to figure out how to get some myself. Jasmine is great.

Flora Finching
Sep 10, 2009

Sunflower jasmine from China. You can find it at most Asian grocery stores if you have one nearby. It's the best.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zeth
Dec 28, 2006

Cluck you say?
Buglord
Unfortunately I am in rural wasteland Iowa so while we do have a couple the pickings frequently aren't great. I'll check em out and if they don't have it, looks like it's reasonably available online. Thanks!