Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

naem
May 29, 2011

less than half of all children made it past five and another quarter didn’t make it past 15

as long as most of those who did survive long enough to reproduce did so, nature doesn’t care about anything else

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cowslips Warren
Oct 29, 2005

What use had they for tricks and cunning, living in the enemy's warren and paying his price?

Grimey Drawer

Dick Fontaine posted:

you might want to either see a doctor, or have someone give you a hand with one of these things. whichever is more affordable in your part of the world

I'm tempted to try this. Then. I wonder if maybe my wisdom teeth coming in is affecting my ears somehow, but the pressure's been there for a while.

git apologist
Jun 4, 2003

DrSunshine posted:

This just makes me wonder what people did in the caveman days before they invented all this stuff. Did they just dig it out with twigs? Did people just live with it?? Or die of ear infections? Why would we evolve to be this way???

they were too poor to afford airpods or even wired buds and generally got by on just using a ue boom that got shared around the camp

Speleothing
May 6, 2008

Spare batteries are pretty key.
https://imgur.com/iySh3cv

Click for video

DandyLion
Jun 24, 2010
disrespectul Deciever

well I didn't know there was a whole niche market for wearable colostomy bag storage tanks....

Woolie Wool
Jun 2, 2006

AKA Pseudonym posted:

Oh sure, let's keep our ears clean with some weird goo. What could possibly go wrong?

Oh, and you can't clean it out even though it makes your ears all itchy. Just loving brilliant. Real genius level stuff.

tired: earwax
wired: getting encephalitis from lack of earwax and becoming a vegetable

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

DrSunshine posted:

This just makes me wonder what people did in the caveman days before they invented all this stuff. Did they just dig it out with twigs? Did people just live with it?? Or die of ear infections? Why would we evolve to be this way???

Yes, they no doubt did die from ear infections at times. But I bet they got less ear infections, so maybe it was only this rare but unfortunate thing.

Source - My Butt

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

DrSunshine posted:

You'd ask another caveman to piss in your ear.

danjal
Jun 10, 2009

The older I get the less I care.

I went to try this. Turns out you needed a referral from a doctor which I thought was odd as I would have just got the doctor to do it anway.

Valko
Sep 18, 2015

Ever since I became old enough to have ear-hair I stopped getting ear wax. I thought ear wax was a kid thing, like a consant blocked nose.

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Probably not a good a idea to put a finger in your ear then wipe your eyes then massage your anus on repeat.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Zeluth posted:

Probably not a good a idea to put a finger in your ear then wipe your eyes then massage your anus on repeat.

On the subway

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

Zeluth posted:

Posts I wish I could get my cat to read