Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Goons Are Gifts

You can see the male is approach the female in the same way he would approach his prey. The female is letting it happen, it's larger and knows exactly what will happen. Then the.... dance... the act of love begins. The female preying mantis is grabbing the male and... uh... she is... clearly this is not a balanced act of.... you can see, he does not really... stand... a chance...

Oh, yes. Yes, yeah. Now she is eating... I mean, this is not the typical kind of foreplay you might know, but... for these animals... goddamn she is really enjoying this... I... just let these pictures.... excuse me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
:mrwhite:

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

baka of lathspell

And the ants furiously march into battle... revelling in their carnage and dancing in the blood of their enemies. worlds above, a leopard gambits the last of its energy on a desperate chase with a fleeing buck deer. all these cycles, separate from each other and yet intertwined more deeply than any of us can understand. the results of these battles reach through the ecosystem web to even affect.... DONT COME IN DAD

join dork order
sig by ??? (<3 u)

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

baka fwocka fwame posted:

And the ants furiously march into battle... revelling in their carnage and dancing in the blood of their enemies. worlds above, a leopard gambits the last of its energy on a desperate chase with a fleeing buck deer. all these cycles, separate from each other and yet intertwined more deeply than any of us can understand. the results of these battles reach through the ecosystem web to even affect.... DONT COME IN DAD

Join the BYOB Army

thank you again Saoshyant!!

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
It is now feeding time for the young whale as it approaches it's mothers milk-laden teats. Unlike most mammals who ravenously suck at their mother's engorged nipples, the mother whale actually shoots thick creamy streams of fatty milk into the water like a super-soaker, for her offspring to devour. Imagine swimming in a cloud of breast milk. milky jets everywhere...mmmm....mmmmm...

Zoya

echoes of a distant past,
bodies die but voices last.
once were held within a cell,
your mind is where these voices dwell.

Buttchocks posted:

It is now feeding time for the young whale as it approaches it's mothers milk-laden teats. Unlike most mammals who ravenously suck at their mother's engorged nipples, the mother whale actually shoots thick creamy streams of fatty milk into the water like a super-soaker, for her offspring to devour. Imagine swimming in a cloud of breast milk. milky jets everywhere...mmmm....mmmmm...

this is a great post and i really hate it

thank you snuff melange for the beautiful winter siggy~!

FreshCutFries

Finger Prince

After the battle, the victorious male gains mating rights with the whole harem, and he wastes no time in getting down to business
*footage of male ram mounting a female*
*narrator emits a gentle groan*

Jaguars!

Zoya posted:

this is a great thread and i really hate it

Goons Are Gifts

Buttchocks posted:

i dont dare to quote this lmao

lmfao I knew this would go beautifully terrible but I didn't expect this :devil:

Goons Are Gifts

google THIS

As this ballad of nature's savage beauty continues, the spider wraps the fly in silk, extruded as a white milky liquid from its powerful spinnerets. The fly is now forevorially tiedup, fully delitized, with permanent baloney wings and

Buttchocks

The giant panda, not biologically a bear, but commonly referred to as such, is indigenous to the forests of central China. It's highly-specialized diet consists almost entirely of bamboo, which is a species of grass. The bamboo is able to grow rapidly, up to 12 inches per day into tall, rigid poles nearly 1 foot in diameter. The panda spends the majority of it's time greedily shoving these plentiful hard shafts into it's mouth and- Whoops, did I get any on the camera lens?

Buttchocks

This thread is going to get BYOB shut down

Finger Prince

When in estrus, the female's genitals become visibly engorged. Slick and wet, they emit a powerful, intoxicating scent. She rubs them suggestively on a nearby tree root to let all the males know she's horny and up for it, the little slut. You want this, don't you, you furry whore... Oh, um... Pardon me, I forget myself.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mederlock

You won't recognize Canada when I'm through with it
this thread reminded me of this vidjeyo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HLfSLUCXkGE