Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

Animal-Mother posted:

Forums Cancer metastasized and now the whole internet is doomed.

We can just make some paclitaxel real quick and easy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

there ought to be a magazine you could buy that has a cd in the sleeve with copies of whatever websites were good that month

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

It grinds my gears

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

Have you tried cheering up and smiling, OP? People tell me that all the time since I have a naturally occurring permanent scowl and resting bitch face that apparently makes me look pissed or depressed all the time.

Gravid Topiary
Feb 16, 2012

you should take some no-screen time to take a personal audit of yourself and where you would like to see yourself in a year's time

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

I googled OP's name and now my social media keeps suggesting stories about an old singer/pianist.

aniviron
Sep 11, 2014

Bad Purchase posted:

there ought to be a magazine you could buy that has a cd in the sleeve with copies of whatever websites were good that month

See, Yahoo from the 90s is the wave of the future! Instead of having software look through everything and decide what's relevant you just make Steve rank all the sites from best to worst by hand for every possible search query.

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010
Everyone hates The Algorithm so I'm gonna make bank with Artisanal Handmade Recommendations. Gonna get a bunch of people to look at a list of things you liked and then suggest a bunch of videos and sites and stuff you might like.

$20/mo

The Grimace
Sep 18, 2005

Are you a BigMac of imbeciles!?
I find listening to music usually helps

Things kinda suck and it's nice to focus on other happenings

Wee
Dec 16, 2022

by Fluffdaddy
Ive just been muting all news and politics posters on Bluesky and making personalized feeds so its a place where I just see music/art/film/etc.

For some reason people think everything should be discussed everywhere with no respite.

Social platforms don't have to be a brain-frying hellscapes.

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler
Don't touch the poop op. Just gawk at the idiocy and then move on you're never going to change someone's mind anyway. It's like when people just argue politics and get all mad at each other and it's just like why argue you're not going to win them over and a hostile attitude probably reinforces their view that "libruls/leftists/whatever party they don't like = bad" anyway. Well best of luck maybe one d ay you will Enjoy Twitter

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
Here, OP

https://fishing-app.gpsnauticalcharts.com/i-boating-fishing-web-app/fishing-marine-charts-navigation.html#12.5/37.8115/-122.3890

it might be what you desire

ELTON JOHN
Feb 17, 2014

holy poo poo

this should be among the first results on google anytime someone searches for the depth of a body of water

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Minotaurus Rex
Feb 25, 2007

if this accounts a rockin'
don't come a knockin'
Delete your social media accounts. Be free