Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

JAnon
Jul 16, 2023

this poo poo is pissing me off.
it seems the only videos that I can download are from 2011-2012, and even THEN I can only download some of those????

what the gently caress??? is this because of the bullshit DRM that Gooble's trying to force??

I need to know bc I am going insane,

blease helb

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

you can download anything you want including illegal stuff at x the everything app!

Bottom Liner
Feb 15, 2006

a specific vein of lasagna

JAnon posted:

it seems the only videos that I can download are from 2011-2012, and even THEN I can only download some of those????

what the gently caress??? is this because of the bullshit DRM that Gooble's trying to force??

blease helb

loader.to

JAnon
Jul 16, 2023

btw I use MassTube

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

you just google youtube video downloader. jeez louise.

JAnon
Jul 16, 2023

woah cool! I'll probably use this until Havysoft updates MassTube to bypass this DRM bullshit. thjank!

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

That DICK! posted:

you just google youtube video downloader. jeez louise.
Seriously. Yt-dlp unless you're one of those folks who's scared of command prompts.

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

does yt-dlp not work anymore? haven't used it in a bit, but used to do the trick every time

credburn
Jun 22, 2016
A tangled skein of bad opinions, the hottest takes, and the the world's most misinformed nonsense. Do not engage with me, it's useless, and better yet, put me on ignore.
Right click > save video as...

Konar
Dec 14, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

loader.to i barely know her

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

Knormal posted:

Seriously. Yt-dlp unless you're one of those folks who's scared of command prompts.

wha a terrible way to find out OP is illiterate

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

I can download any YouTube videos I want, but I do pay like 12.99 for no ads and free music service so maybe they moved it to subscribers only

Schweinhund
Oct 23, 2004

:derp:   :kayak:                                     
add pwn before youtube in the url. Or go to https://videovor.com

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

I’m reporting you to the google police department OP.

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010
If nothing else works, you can always just record your screen with OBS or something

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

sorry you featured in a prank video OP but downloading it won't make it disappear for everyone else

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Sounds like maybe you're an idiot OP.

XYZAB
Jun 29, 2003

HNNNNNGG!!
i wish i could bookmark/star/favourite threads within the forums themselves. instead i’ll post here and come back when i need to download a youtube cuz these look like good suggestions. :tipshat:

JAnon
Jul 16, 2023

Dick Fontaine posted:

wha a terrible way to find out OP is illiterate

I'm autistic you fuckin rear end in a top hat. can't use YT-DL (too complicated, not good with doing a lot of commands); YT-DLG is way more intuitive bc it has a GUI

JAnon fucked around with this message at 16:49 on Sep 18, 2023

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

JAnon posted:

I'm autistic you fuckin rear end in a top hat. can't use YT-DL (too complicated, not good with doing a lot of commands); YT-DLG is way more intuitive bc it has a GUI

ah, i see. in that case what you want is a gui for yt-dlp. as far as i know, yt-dl is no longer maintained so everything related to it breaks constantly now. accept nothing less than the one with the “p”, and then find a gui that works on top of that. should get you set

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms
skill issue, op

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Thread has potential, bookmarking

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

I'll beat ur rear end

Wee
Dec 16, 2022

by Fluffdaddy
I use something called 4K Video Downloader, It's probably dodgy, but it can download individual videos, playlists or whole channels in a variety of formats. You can also subscribe to channels and it will download any new content as its added.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

It's non Epique

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

https://youtu.be/-_mb1QkfM90?si=xth9pWI9kcMr20Uw

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

wow!! someone's got some explaining to do

Bula Vinaka
Oct 21, 2020

beach side

JAnon posted:

blease helb

This is your answer: https://github.com/yt-dlp/yt-dlp-nightly-builds/releases/tag/2023.09.18.234222

https://github.com/yt-dlp

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V9O94UTDAJQ

Rahu
Feb 14, 2009

let me just check my figures real quick here
Grimey Drawer
I use yt-dlp, op. Works on my machine.

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010

JAnon posted:

Yeah OP that makes a lot of sense, I for one have never heard of an autistic person doing computer nerd poo poo before

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

Devils Affricate posted:

Yeah OP that makes a lot of sense, I for one have never heard of an autistic person doing computer nerd poo poo before

has op done anything to give you a reason not to take them at their word?

Samuel L. ACKSYN
Feb 29, 2008

just do sudo apt install yt-dlp and then do yt-dlp <youtube link> to download videos

if this doesnt work then get a better Operating System

Skinnymansbeerbelly
Apr 1, 2010
u gotta f F it up if you want the hq poo poo dawg

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

Wee posted:

I use something called 4K Video Downloader, It's probably dodgy, but it can download individual videos, playlists or whole channels in a variety of formats. You can also subscribe to channels and it will download any new content as its added.

i use this and even bought it

its good for ripping down entire channels / playlists

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

Dick Fontaine posted:

has op done anything to give you a reason not to take them at their word?

never take op at their word, no matter the op

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Phat Phingers
May 27, 2023

Ey Frito-Lay! FUH Q MANG!
hitomi downloader on pc/mac

use newpipe on droid