Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Happy Hippo

The Something Awful Forums > The Finer Arts > Batman's Shameful Secret > BSS Derailed Thread: Spider-Island

seriously google it, youll see

:love:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dweepus
hey buddy don't look at my wife like that

vanisher

dweepus, reciting their wedding vows: "Hayley Williams, the American musician, best known as the lead vocalist and one of the founding members of the rock band Paramore, in which you also play the keyboard, I wish to commit my life to you. I know in late 2007 you began dating New Found Glory lead guitarist Chad Gilbert, and I know Chad's infidelity was revealed as the reason you divorced in 2017. Look me in the eyes Hayley. I will never do that to you, or so help me my name isn't dweepus. I know you previously publicized your decisions not to smoke, drink alcohol, or use recreational drugs, though you now drink alcohol. I'll never judge you for that. In 2022, you endorsed Democratic nominee Beto O'Rourke in the Texas gubernatorial election. I praised your efforts even though his policies were a little heavy handed for the state at the time."

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

vanisher posted:

dweepus, reciting their wedding vows: "Hayley Williams, the American musician, best known as the lead vocalist and one of the founding members of the rock band Paramore, in which you also play the keyboard, I wish to commit my life to you. I know in late 2007 you began dating New Found Glory lead guitarist Chad Gilbert, and I know Chad's infidelity was revealed as the reason you divorced in 2017. Look me in the eyes Hayley. I will never do that to you, or so help me my name isn't dweepus. I know you previously publicized your decisions not to smoke, drink alcohol, or use recreational drugs, though you now drink alcohol. I'll never judge you for that. In 2022, you endorsed Democratic nominee Beto O'Rourke in the Texas gubernatorial election. I praised your efforts even though his policies were a little heavy handed for the state at the time."

emSparkly

I'm open to interpretation!

dweepus posted:

hey buddy don't look at my mom like that

I am a patient they.

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
She was great in The Parent Trap

Ass-penny

girl pretty so what

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae
Pro tip: all women are beautiful

https://i.imgur.com/9jTkSUL.mp4
Thanks to vanisher for the paradise sig! :)

dweepus
all the pretty girls supported beto o'rourke, regardless of his odd policy decisions in the context of the state's culture

frump truck

hello... again!

vanisher posted:

Zoya

echoes of a distant past,
bodies die but voices last.
once were held within a cell,
your mind is where these voices dwell.

vanisher posted:

lmao

thank you snuff melange for the beautiful winter siggy~!

Zoya

echoes of a distant past,
bodies die but voices last.
once were held within a cell,
your mind is where these voices dwell.

i was obsessed with a girl in highschool who dyed her hair exactly like hayley williams did at the time (so, a mesmerizing ombre of fire) but despite all visual indications to the contrary it turned out she was extremely straight :smithfrog:

thank you snuff melange for the beautiful winter siggy~!

google THIS

vanisher posted:

FutonForensic

vanisher posted:

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dick Bastardly

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

vanisher posted:

lmafoo

Awesome winter sig by Symbolic, love it!

Lovely sig by the masterful Matoi Ryuko, thanks!