Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

ah the accountant and aew, like peanut butter and chocolate

it's like a comfortable pair of jeans

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

apophenium
Apr 14, 2009

Cry 'Mayhem!' and let slip the dogs of Wardlow.
Hey that was a pretty fun show! Especially that ROH Trios match. Interesting how much TK has pushed The Righteous. I felt sure The Kingdom would be going on to face Better Than You Bay Bay because of their ties to Roddy and that storyline.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

apophenium posted:

Hey that was a pretty fun show! Especially that ROH Trios match. Interesting how much TK has pushed The Righteous. I felt sure The Kingdom would be going on to face Better Than You Bay Bay because of their ties to Roddy and that storyline.

well, Adam Cole's knee just exploded so lmao

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
I thought The Accountant was just a two-minute short film where Anna Kendrick gets a painting of dogs playing poker and peels it back to reveal some pricey work of art beneath it. Kind of confusing to see there's a whole nother part of it where they show the Warner Bros. logo

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

apophenium posted:

I felt sure The Kingdom would be going on to face Better Than You Bay Bay because of their ties to Roddy and that storyline.

i wonder if cole ballmering himself altered that ending

anyway i enjoyed the good long rampage

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

xbilkis posted:

I thought The Accountant was just a two-minute short film where Anna Kendrick gets a painting of dogs playing poker and peels it back to reveal some pricey work of art beneath it. Kind of confusing to see there's a whole nother part of it where they show the Warner Bros. logo

same lol

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

graph posted:

the good long rampage

Geena Davis and Samuel L Jackson are so good in that!

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

MJeff posted:

okay, hangman, my buddy, my guy, my dude. I get that you're trying to sell your singles program with Swerve, but you just won a championship. Can you try to sell to me that you care about it, a little bit?

Okay, there you go. You did a little cowboy thing. Thank you.

I think even I'd have trouble trying to sell that I care about that.

Selachian
Oct 9, 2012

Alaois posted:

yeah the crowd was just silent for that match huh lol

That was the very first match of the night so the arena wasn't even close to full yet.

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Rhonne posted:

Dark Order should win, they are good people.

Been hearing this more and more

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Selachian posted:

That was the very first match of the night so the arena wasn't even close to full yet.

That post made more sense at the time because the match was audibly and visibly not silent on TV, the crowd was very excited to see Santana