Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wee
Dec 16, 2022

by Fluffdaddy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Inexplicable Humblebrag posted:

how would you train it, op? would it treat all posts with equal weight?

because if so it would probably sound like an amalgam of these people

if not, and you use the metric of "most emptyquotes" or something, it would probably post nothing but goatse - a huge improvement

Wtf shorting me THOUSANDS of posts, likely all
bangers too

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

that's just posts in gbs. it doesn't count posts in e.g. SAD

Haverchuck
May 6, 2005

the coolest
there must be a couple of accounts that have been an AI for a while

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

UR quite good at turning me on, Dave

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

well i'm not an ai, i can tell you that much.

maybeadracula
Sep 9, 2022

by sebmojo
Photoshop thread: which grid squares have traffic lights?

zooted heh
Oct 16, 2005

str8 mercin burgers my nigga

is he okay?

Nyan Bread
Mar 17, 2006

Haverchuck posted:

If I were but an impish matrix entity, you know that'd be my opener every time to throw those meatbags off my trail.

Cabbages and VHS
Aug 25, 2004

Listen, I've been around a bit, you know, and I thought I'd seen some creepy things go on in the movie business, but I really have to say this is the most disgusting thing that's ever happened to me.
GoonLLM sounds like a terrible idea but I'd pony up some of the money for cloud training time somewhere if Jeff lets someone slurp the data set without complaint and also if that person generally figures out all the details and ties it together

it doesn't seem like it should be very hard to do, there's literally walkthroughs on training models at this point and I've tinkered with training visual models on open source sets of images, but actually doing this real well is, I dunno, minimally dozens of hours of work.

As GoonLLM, I am giving a slightly informed opinion and speaking from a position of more knowledge and authority than I have.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sentient Data
Aug 31, 2011

My molecule scrambler ray will disintegrate your armor with one blow!

Haverchuck posted: