Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Overdog
Jul 12, 2023

by CVG

(and can't post for 10 years!)

Anybody ever hear of this guy? His stuff is kind of hard to find, it's not on digital or mainstream or anything. He says he can't upload his stuff on I-Music or whatever cause someone else took his spot and he can't authenticate some poo poo or whatever. Raspy Robot Kazoo is probably my favorite track of his, but like, good luck finding it on tape, or a tape player. I think he really speaks for the culture. :dukedog:

One of his saddest songs is probably Hump Your Leg Off. It was about a rabid dog he had to put down after his wife divorced him. It's kind of obvious why from the title. He's actually for the dog in the song. "baby why you gotta play red rocket red rocket, put the dog treats in the pantry and I had to go and lock it, never find love again". The chorus just shreds her poo poo lol.

Overdog fucked around with this message at 13:21 on Sep 26, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
I don't trust him

Overdog
Jul 12, 2023

by CVG

Really makes you wonder what other underground artists are obscured by the bore. Like when are we ever gonna hear Booger Boys at a festival? Anyways I think Small Mouth could have been a radio hit. It's not about bass fish but about bass in the music. "You can't get iiiiin, you can't get in my small mouth" with the vocoder poo poo on it when he says "iiiiiin". Guys like this end up earning like 4 cents on streaming.

Overdog fucked around with this message at 13:39 on Sep 26, 2023

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Looking back, his hit song “I’m Gonna Kill Pete on December 18, 2002” was oddly prophetic.

Still a banger though.

Wee
Dec 16, 2022

by Fluffdaddy
:slick:
Ladys got funky eggs
Makin' crazy babies with her funky eggs
:moonrio:

Overdog
Jul 12, 2023

by CVG

Wee posted:

:slick:
Ladys got funky eggs
Makin' crazy babies with her funky eggs
:moonrio:

Oh poo poo, someone has heard of the Booger Boys! :chanpop:

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020

gently caress that dog i picked up the brick
like my ex wife he makes me sick
oh you think i won't do it?
then you don't know the Rohann

Pot Smoke Phoenix
Aug 15, 2007

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dinosaur Gum
If he ever called for aid, would Gondorr answer?

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017
you mean rowan atkinson? hes pretty funny!!

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020

WILL I AM, ROH I'M ANN
BLOWIN THIS KAZOO ALL OVER YOUR MAN
FEEL THIS ROBOT RASP ITS rear end
BEFORE YOUR STUPID rear end IS :gas:

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

what the gently caress is going on itt

Overdog
Jul 12, 2023

by CVG