Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3 posted:

tried to get a pizza at costco to bring home on a sunday after everyone was done with church. such a terrible mistake

Cheese vendor make fun of you too?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

I was at the grocery store yesterday but I didn't get angry, sorry

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
My neighbour picked me up some beers so I don't have to go in this week but one thing I like to do at the grocery store is have a little chat with a stranger, maybe make a joke.

alexandriao
Jul 20, 2019

ive never been in an american grocery store at all so i guess u can say im #winning yass slay kween 💯💯💯🙏🙏💅

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
Most Americans can do their grocery shopping at the gas station over the grocery store and the only difference would be the price, how they are even able to take a poo poo is a loving mystery

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

I went to the grocery store today and it was pretty good. bought some rosemary focaccia from their bakery

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

safeway had organic apples for $4/lb, when we lvoe in an apple growing region and every other house has Apple trees and even the bougie small organic farms still sell seasonal apples for $1.50/lb. what decisions went into this

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Lotta people who r established here go in or shares of a pig or cow and get it butchered and split up and rent a meat locker at the butchery to store the years amount of animal ajd...its sounding like a better abd better idea every year

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
bump

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

121923_5
Dec 20, 2023
the violence in the marketplace really escalated when they made everyone poor back in 18 & 19