Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

I do not care that this person has died

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
honestly bungling one serial killer case is some generic every day run of the mill horror but the poo poo the us govt gets up to is some hellraiser poo poo

Sydin
Oct 29, 2011

Another spring commute
Congrats to the brave adventuring party that finally managed to track down and destroy the lich's phylactery. May epic loot and sweet xp's rain down upon you.

Liquid Chicken
Jan 25, 2005

GOOP
Just a reminder this old bag wanted a Constitutional Amendment to prevent burning the U.S. flag.

https://www.feinstein.senate.gov/pu...RDYxpRMPBdv2m_4

Presto
Nov 22, 2002

Keep calm and Harry on.
I think you need to get to 100 before it justifies two "really"s.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

Sydin posted:

Congrats to the brave adventuring party that finally managed to track down and destroy the lich's phylactery. May epic loot and sweet xp's rain down upon you.

the true Tomb of Horrors is what awaits all of them finding jobs in the aftermath of what they made everyone put up with

REINCARNATED INTO LIL' ADAM SCHITT'S STAFF gently caress

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020

i just saw Dianne on my walk, she was ragdolling off incoming traffic. i warned her poo poo was dangerous but eh what can you do?

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

cumpantry posted:

i just saw Dianne on my walk, she was ragdolling off incoming traffic. i warned her poo poo was dangerous but eh what can you do?

Wait feinstein or Windsor?

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

did she ever avenge harvey milk or did she flub that too?

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

LA DIABLA FEINSTEIN

blight rhino
Feb 11, 2014

EXQUISITE LURKER RHINO

Nap Ghost

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

Newsom gets to choose who fills the seat in the interim until the election is held.

Thanks, friend. Hopefully there isn't any chicanery.

Henry Lee Mucus posted:

gently caress THEM KIDS :skeltal:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kPIdRJlzERo&t=9s

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

Liquid Chicken posted:

Just a reminder this old bag wanted a Constitutional Amendment to prevent burning the U.S. flag.

https://www.feinstein.senate.gov/pu...RDYxpRMPBdv2m_4

I'd burn an american flag but no way you'll ever catch me buying an american flag.