Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Fungah! posted:

good call comin up with the idea chuck, ths was way better than tryin to warp movie club to fit the format. def9initely want to do this again next year

Yep

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Fungah! posted:

good call comin up with the idea chuck, ths was way better than tryin to warp movie club to fit the format. def9initely want to do this again next year

facts. i managed to watch a ton of movies from this and also a ton of others that weren't on the list this month since i got pretty much addicted, pretty sure i've watched more movies this month than the entire rest of the year combined. epic poo poo

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Joey McChrist posted:

a december christmas movie thread would be a good one. first person to post die hard gets beaten with candy canes

for being right? hmm

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

Nobody ever says Die Hard 2 is a Christmas movie despite it also taking place on Christmas Eve

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

herculon posted:

Nobody ever says Die Hard 2 is a Christmas movie despite it also taking place on Christmas Eve

to be consistent i will say it is as well, even if i haven't seen it

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

i will make the augstralia list to prevent trolls adding yahoo serious

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
I've already seen Crocodile Hunter: Collision Course

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

elf help book posted:

I've already seen Crocodile Hunter: Collision Course

well avoid that and stick to the irwin family extended universe

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

ive talked to bob irwin snr and have some mutual aquaintances with him and he really hates terri lol

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

trying to jack off posted:

ive talked to bob irwin snr and have some mutual aquaintances with him and he really hates terri lol

i once heard someone say that every Australian knows each other and, well,

starbarry clock
Apr 23, 2012

king of teh portal
had a busy october so i didnt watch as much as i wanted to but i enjoyed what i did and ill backlog some of the movies im interested in for next october when i hopefully have more time

:sss:da peace thread:coolslime:
optional and/or mandatory easy listening for peace thread lurking and/or psoiting

Jenny Agutter
Mar 18, 2009

I enjoyed the exscreamvaganza, appreciated people bringing in some less mainstream recommendations. Hope to get to some more films next year, I ended up spending a lot of my free time on doomtober

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sir Mat of Dickie
Jul 19, 2012

"There is no solitude greater than that of the samurai unless it be that of a tiger in the jungle... perhaps..."
Guilty as charged, I didn't watch any movies at all in the month of October. For shame. I had been planning on Suspiria, but didn't get around to it.

In my defense, I'd seen many of the picks already (several more than once).

Sir Mat of Dickie fucked around with this message at 07:42 on Nov 6, 2023