Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pragmatica
Apr 1, 2003
welcome to :spooky: the haunted clubhouse :spooky:, and what you get from me are these guidelines three...

1) respect the clubhouse theme: this includes halloween, autumn, candy, ghost stories, spooky games, devils, costumes, bats, pumpkin carving, horror films, ghost hunting, scary books, evil curses, graveyards, magical spells, traditions, witchcraft, zombies, skeletons, black cats, etc.

2) don your robe and wizard hat: leave your worries and grudges at the door. we are here in the clubhouse together in costumes, and everyone is welcome.

3) a little trick and treat: global sa rules apply, of course. a variety of mod-ly apparitions and ik ghouls may be helping me out in the clubhouse, some lawful fun and some chaotic evil. beware... a few threads may have special rules. contests and events are planned.

additional notes for the best clubhouse experience:

- there are separate light mode and dark mode stylesheets for this subforum. dark mode is highly recommended and can be changed in the "edit options" function of the user control panel.
- signatures are turned on. halloween/autumn themed signatures are recommended. if you cannot see signatures, check "edit options" in the user control panel.
- voting for threads is encouraged, especially if there is a thread game that involves voting.
- halloween avatars, name changes, and other giveaways are planned. check back daily as there may not be specific announcements for each of them!
- if you have an idea for a special game, movie watch, or specific topic thread AND need thread ik privileges to run the thread successfully, pm me with the details.
- some halloween themed threads from other subforums may be visiting the clubhouse. try to not scare our guests away!
- get out of your bookmarks and just post.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pragmatica
Apr 1, 2003
a spooky mod helper has appeared! thank you, MacheteZombie! :spooky:

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007
Thanks everyone for making this a fun filled spooky October forum. Enjoy your last few hours!

:spooky:

Pragmatica
Apr 1, 2003
the clubhouse is now closed. thanks for visiting!

i hope to see everyone next year!