Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pistol_Pete
Sep 15, 2007

Oven Wrangler

Lmao, I immediately knew what that was from.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007
Ravenous

ulvir
Jan 2, 2005

one cut of the dead

Set
Oct 30, 2005
Dawn of the Dead

Only registered members can see post attachments!

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy
Vampyr

smitster
Apr 9, 2004

Oven Wrangler

Stage Fright (2014)

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

sure hope no-one throws me off a bridge

Hellbound: Hellraiser II (1988)

Always loving love a good matte painting.

smitster
Apr 9, 2004

Oven Wrangler

Gyro Zeppeli posted:

Hellbound: Hellraiser II (1988)

I love that vision of hell

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

ccubed
Jul 14, 2016

How's it hanging, brah?
I love The Guest (2014)

fosborb
Dec 15, 2006

Chronic Good Poster

Pennywise the Frown posted:

Hider in the House (1989)

It was a surprise hit on one of the SA Scream Streams a few years ago.

man, we watched this in 7th grade science class on a gently caress off day for some insane reason

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

fosborb posted:

man, we watched this in 7th grade science class on a gently caress off day for some insane reason

rip to stuff that would never fly today. I remember they put on Sixteen Candles on some middle school bus trip to Washington DC and almost immediately there’s a naked teenager in the shower lol

fosborb
Dec 15, 2006

Chronic Good Poster
Romeo and Juliet on the DC bus trip.

like, perfect opening act to a horror movie set in a DC bus trip

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

ccubed posted:

I love The Guest (2014)

Probably my favorite movie to watch this time of year, RIP Lance Reddick I will always remember your delivery of "by all accounts, he was a perfect soldier."

sithael
Nov 11, 2004
I'm a Sad Panda too!

have you been exploding frogs again?

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

fosborb posted:

lol wtf?

In chemistry class we watched "Hooked: Illegal Drugs and How They Got That Way" for some strange reason. It was interesting because almost all of it was due to racism and nothing to do with keeping people safe.

Odd choice to show a bunch of 10th graders.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Pubes dreaded out so hoes call me Chris Barnes. I don't wear a condom at the pig farm.

Docjowles posted:

rip to stuff that would never fly today. I remember they put on Sixteen Candles on some middle school bus trip to Washington DC and almost immediately there’s a naked teenager in the shower lol

We watched Fight Club and 300 in shop class. Southern Missouri was sure a place.

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
We watched Double Impact in auto shop.

Philthy fucked around with this message at 02:36 on Oct 27, 2023

QR Code Geass
Oct 25, 2023

Sophomore English class we watched Grumpier Old Men and nearly died laughing at an old man saying seeeeex over the closing credits

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=65JutnyJmog

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

QR Code Geass posted:

Sophomore English class we watched Grumpier Old Men and nearly died laughing at an old man saying seeeeex over the closing credits

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=65JutnyJmog

Walter Mathau having sex... that is a horror movie!!!

SirJohanna
Nov 23, 2007

Texas Chainsaw Massacre 2. Love this creep.

Bride of Reanimator. My boy Herbert West did nothing wrong.

When you are the moon, there is a person people say is the sun. I saw the sun once, and he came past me, really fast. And it was an, it was called, the, an eclipse. And he came fast! But as he came past, I, I licked his back.

And he doesn't know I licked his back! All in his yellow suit!... I'm the moon.

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

sure hope no-one throws me off a bridge

Ring (1998)

One of those shots that had to become iconic immediately, because it's just so perfect and horrible.

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

The spooky photos thread reminded me of Session 9, a lesser known but enjoyable psychological thriller

Only registered members can see post attachments!

smitster
Apr 9, 2004

Oven Wrangler
Recent watch

A Wounded Fawn

A Haunted Pug
Aug 10, 2007

Docjowles posted:

The spooky photos thread reminded me of Session 9, a lesser known but enjoyable psychological thriller

Back in the day I printed a screenshot of that scene and put it on my friend's desk at the office, he eventually framed it and kept it by his wife and kid's pics. It makes me happy to know he can just look down from his monitor and see someone telling him "gently caress youuuuuuuuu"

Anyway.

Ready Or Not

La Desconocida (Girl Unkown)

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007

smitster posted:

Recent watch

A Wounded Fawn

Up there with Pearl in high quality end credits

Grammarchist
Jan 28, 2013

ZogrimAteMyHamster
Dec 8, 2015

lmao

Dude's got about five seconds to get out of the road.

Edit:
For anyone wondering, it's from Night of the Living Dead (1990).

ZogrimAteMyHamster fucked around with this message at 19:08 on Oct 31, 2023

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
I am trying to think of a movie and I don't know where else to ask this.

It's a Canadian zombie movie but the entire film is set in radio studio with just one guy reporting things that are happening. No zombies or anything. It sounds lame but I remember it being pretty decent for what it was.

Anyone know?

edit: nm, I just googled "canadian zom-" and then it popped up "-bie movie radio station." It's Pontypool.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Hooplah
Jul 15, 2006

Pennywise the Frown posted:

I am trying to think of a movie and I don't know where else to ask this.

It's a Canadian zombie movie but the entire film is set in radio studio with just one guy reporting things that are happening. No zombies or anything. It sounds lame but I remember it being pretty decent for what it was.

Anyone know?

edit: nm, I just googled "canadian zom-" and then it popped up "-bie movie radio station." It's Pontypool.

Grammarchist
Jan 28, 2013

ZogrimAteMyHamster posted:

lmao

Dude's got about five seconds to get out of the road.

Edit:
For anyone wondering, it's from Night of the Living Dead (1990).

In the DVD commentary Tom Savini said that guy just kinda looks like that. There was apparently very little makeup involved.

He and the guy who slowly shuffled out of his suit revealing autopsy scars really stuck with me when I saw the 90's Night of the Living Dead as a kid.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ZogrimAteMyHamster
Dec 8, 2015

Grammarchist posted:

In the DVD commentary Tom Savini said that guy just kinda looks like that. There was apparently very little makeup involved.

He and the guy who slowly shuffled out of his suit revealing autopsy scars really stuck with me when I saw the 90's Night of the Living Dead as a kid.

Autopsy Man and the scrawny bald zombie which Barbara blasts several times while shouting "IS HE DEAD?!" in order to make a point, they're the ones that always stood out in my mind.