Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Looks good OP

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sydin
Oct 29, 2011

Another spring commute

Poque posted:

Even for Nico, four of his seven times getting caught were in August and September (Aug 13 and on if you REALLY want to get selective). Small sample cuz he DID do very well, but his rate was higher later on.

Yeah but he was also just trying to steal more than previous months, mostly because he was getting on base more: 45% of his total steal attempts last year were in the last two months.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
TBH I'm fine with the Yankees not signing Snell, I'm still way more worried about the lineup than the pitching, the Yankees have been able to figure the pitching out the last few years. They always lose because of the hitting.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

Sydin posted:

Yeah but he was also just trying to steal more than previous months, mostly because he was getting on base more: 45% of his total steal attempts last year were in the last two months.

I love him.

Sydin
Oct 29, 2011

Another spring commute

Poque posted:

I love him.

Yeah he rules and has also put up probably the quietest 9.5 WAR possible over the last two seasons. If he's doing it again this year the Cubs better make a big media push to get him an AS nod.

Kevlar v2.0
Dec 25, 2003

=^•⩊•^=
https://twitter.com/herpert/status/1760746044911178024

Lumpy
Apr 26, 2002

La! La! La! Laaaa!

College Slice

Carlosologist posted:

Manfred finally getting more balls in play

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"
At some point, there will be a player who slides head first into home plate to avoid a tag, and when that player stands up, his pants will be utterly shredded into pieces, potentially exposing his genitals.

“Don’t blame me! Blame the Commissioner and blame Fanatics!”

Explosionface
May 30, 2011

We can dance if we want to,
we can leave Marle behind.
'Cause your fiends don't dance,
and if they don't dance,
they'll get a Robo Fist of mine.

Paul Zuvella posted:

I told my wife about the cock and balls and now she wants to watch baseball with me

I did the same and I think my wife is going to go out of her way to avoid baseball now.

Bregor
May 31, 2013

People are idiots, Leslie.

Explosionface posted:

I did the same and I think my wife is going to go out of her way to avoid baseball now.

Same

All joking aside, last season my oldest daughter started watching Cubs games with me. I really hope she is still interested this season but I also hope they’re not gonna show players’ rosin bags all the drat time

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

Would you like to play a game?

Truly this is MLB’s answer to the Travis Kelce/Taylor Swift thing

Forrest on Fire
Nov 23, 2012

MLB 2024: More balls in play

tadashi
Feb 20, 2006

We need a version of batter-up.app but for players' cock and balls from this angle.

Kevlar v2.0
Dec 25, 2003

=^•⩊•^=
Next year, all MLB uniform production will be under the exclusive rights of Spirit Halloween.

Exodor
Oct 1, 2004

Intruder posted:

both texas teams just absolutely poo poo the bed that year

the astros were up by 4 in the 8th leading the ALDS 2-1 and didn't record an out until the game was tied including Correa booting a GIDP ball while still up 6-3 that would have made it 6-4 bases empty runner on third and 2 outs

That was a great game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

We made it, friends

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=4054930