Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler
Am I the only one that remembers the Chaos, the oddly cute little creatures that you raised and could give them the little animals that come from the enemies to make them change color and stuff? I think it was in sonic adventure? They could make a fortune releasing this today it would fit right in with the "cozy" game genre. Just a game where you raise the different Chaos and collect them and sometimes make them race each other all cute like. C'mon SEGA let's put you back on the map!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bossy lady
Jul 9, 1983

Is this close enough OP:

https://store.steampowered.com/app/1714040/Super_Auto_Pets/

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler

A helpful suggestion but no it's gotta be those odd little creatures. What were they supposed to be anyway? They remind me of the little slime things that you see in the beginning of some games.

I'm telling you, I can't be the only one that wants to be nostalgic about these things and admire the cuteness.

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Whatever happened to Mappy?

SidneyIsTheKiller
Jul 16, 2019

I did fall asleep reading a particularly erotic chapter
in my grandmother's journal.

She wrote very detailed descriptions of her experiences...
It's weird that they named such adorable critters "Chaos!"

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

No they need to make a videogame that's like tenchu, but starring espio

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?
I don't know, what inputs would you use?

I need to understand if you can handle the Chaos... CONTROL :chaostrump: