Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

deoju posted:

This is Tybalt, Prince of Cats.

This Begemot. He and some friends visit Stalinist Russia. They started a little trouble.

Behemoth is one of my favorite characters- I have a tattoo of him on my thigh that's as large as a loaf of bread.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ZogrimAteMyHamster
Dec 8, 2015

So many house panthers :3:

We had a black cat when I was a kid. He had a white star patch on his chest, and one day he went outside to do his usual cat things but never came back.

Or so we thought.

Three years later, shortly before moving house, we saw a very familiar black cat crawl out from under a hedge at the very end of the garden and stroll towards the house without a care in the world. He scratched at the door, wandered on in like three years were no more than three hours, ate the food meant for our new cats, attacked my uncle, went to sleep in the middle of the front room, woke up, attacked my uncle again, then strolled off in full confidence, tail upright with a flick, wearing a typically smug expression across his little face. I followed him down the garden until he jumped over the fence and wandered off for good to wherever he was living then. I don't know why I remember this so clearly after almost 30 years but there it is.

A weird way to say goodbye.

Anderson Koopa
Jun 9, 2006

Cocoa is black / silver / sort of orange (hard to tell mostly on her stomach. I hope she is acceptable.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Pretzel Rod Serling
Aug 6, 2008

Hell, I got an IK star and I’m not about to pass up any cat pics. (Try to keep ‘em spooky though!!)

*~*~*~*~*~*~
IF YOU'RE READING THIS THE BXTCH FELL OF

Robert Denby
Sep 9, 2007
Denial isn't just a river in Egypt, huh? Nah, get fucked mate.
Edith is a black cat, but is too goofy to be spooky.

Anderson Koopa
Jun 9, 2006

Robert Denby posted:

Edith is a black cat, but is too goofy to be spooky.

I love that little tongue just hanging out!

I think Cocoa looks somewhat spooky here. She likes the sunbeams and it illuminates her. She has little tufts of fur on her ears, I like to think those are antenna so she can contact the mothership.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Powerful Katrinka
Oct 11, 2021

an admin fat fingered a permaban and all i got was this lousy av
An orange cat, for that extra touch of Halloween color. It took some work to get himself into that box, but by God he did it

Bandire
Jul 12, 2002

a rabid potato

Leon was my Halloween decoration.

deoju
Jul 11, 2004

All the pieces matter.
Nap Ghost
Some real good kitties ITT.

whiskey patrol
Feb 26, 2003

They made me wait to bring Paisley home because she was a black cat and it was too close to Halloween.

Love all these black cats

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Pubes dreaded out so hoes call me Chris Barnes. I don't wear a condom at the pig farm.

This nice little bar near me has a pet door to let cats in. This little guy came in during a show I went to there last year and patiently waited in the drinking fountain until someone got him a cup of water.

Abugadu
Jul 12, 2004

1st Sgt. Matthews and the men have Procured for me a cummerbund from a traveling gypsy, who screeched Victory shall come at a Terrible price. i am Honored.
https://youtu.be/5UogKnoruus?si=REUh9BmnqDamPniU

These are my giant boys when they were but tiny fluff balls.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

deoju posted:

Some real good kitties ITT.

big agreed :3: