Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler
Apparently there will be a solar eclipse on the 14th of this month. It is an annular eclipse so the moon doesn't completely block the sun, hence the RING OF FIRE. Anybody in the path got plans for this? I traveled 2000 miles (to visit my family) when that last big eclipse happened and it was one of the coolest things I've seem. Granted I haven't seen that many cool things so ymmv.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lamanda
Apr 18, 2003

You should definitely NOT miss Ring of Fire!

thunderspanks
Nov 5, 2003

crucify this

hard to miss with all the jalapeno poppers I ate last night

Konar
Dec 14, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
I have to deal with a ring of fire every morning on the toilet OP, I don't need more of them in my life

edit: gently caress beaten

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

I'm going to stare at the sun for kicks. I mean irrespective of this event. Thank you for asking OP.

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

thunderspanks posted:

hard to miss with all the jalapeno poppers I ate last night

More like jalapeno poopers!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Toxic Mental posted:

I'm going to stare at the sun for kicks. I mean irrespective of this event. Thank you for asking OP.

Name/post combo.