Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Rhhhhhhhhhhhghhhhhhhhhh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GetDunked
Dec 16, 2011

respectfully
I'm fully prepared to become a torso zombie. Goodbye legs

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

ever watch that peter jackson zombie movie? get your hands on a lawn mower is all im saying.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Zombies are the most egalitarian and accepting society, you'd be a fool not to join them

Hammerite
Mar 9, 2007

And you don't remember what I said here, either, but it was pompous and stupid.
Jade Ear Joe

neato burrito posted:

I'm gonna see if white people brain's taste different than black brains.

if as a zombie you eat a white person brain, you lose the ability to dance well and you are immediately disqualified from being in any and all michael jackson videos.

Rad-daddio
Apr 25, 2017
if you're a zombie and you don't eat black people's brains does that make you racist?

Hammerite
Mar 9, 2007

And you don't remember what I said here, either, but it was pompous and stupid.
Jade Ear Joe

Rad-daddio posted:

if you're a zombie and you don't eat black people's brains does that make you racist?

worse. it means you have bland taste

Triikan
Feb 23, 2007
Most Loved
White people taste like this. Black people taste like this

*laugh track*

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

these clowns taste funny :(

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010
Is America zombies now?

Altho it's not like you've ever needed people to be zombies before shooting at them tbh.

istewart
Apr 13, 2005

Still contemplating why I didn't register here under a clever pseudonym

Zombie apocalypse obsession is coded racism. All those guys driving lifted trucks with "ZOMBIE OUTBREAK RESPONSE VEHICLE" stickers actually just want to shoot people with darker skin than them. Just letting you know.

DrSunshine
Mar 23, 2009

Did I just say that out loud~~?!!!
I want to become one of those aberrant mutant zombies that are like several zombies stuck together to become a big monstrosity, or some kind of flying bird-like abomination that preys upon travelers and caravans, alighting upon fleshy, rotting wings.

We're worth a lot more points and drop loot. :shobon:

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

They were right.

I'm now a zombie that eats 5G.

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

tune the FM in to static and pretend that its the sea
My plan is to gorge myself on edibles when I feel the change coming on

You ever turn into a zombie... on weeed??

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

istewart posted:

Zombie apocalypse obsession is coded racism. All those guys driving lifted trucks with "ZOMBIE OUTBREAK RESPONSE VEHICLE" stickers actually just want to shoot people with darker skin than them. Just letting you know.

oh, they want to shoot people with the same skin tone as well.

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!

Rad-daddio posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FeTpzn2MkXU

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
I'm going to cover myself head to toe in the slipperiest lubricant money can buy, and then I'm going to really knuckle down and figure out what to do about these zombies.

Vampire Panties
Apr 18, 2001
nposter
Nap Ghost

Turn one of these into a stilsuit. Walk without rhythm and you won't attract the racist zombies.

frumpykvetchbot
Feb 20, 2004

PROGRESSIVE SCAN
Upset Trowel
I'm gonna go and see if I can't be a blackula instead.

Guildenstern Mother
Mar 31, 2010

Why walk when you can ride?
my zombie is going to be super pretty and not look like a zombie but look like a 12 yr old but she's actually like 1200 years old and is also a magic zombie who can cast spells and doesn't need to eat flesh

Also find the nearest university with a rare books/archives vault. Lots of steel doors and walls with key access only, generally some kind of roof access through the elevator system, and easy raids to the vending machines before the zombies force a siege. Actually the archives vault is my plan for any disaster.

Mr. Blastaway
Jun 23, 2004

I hear Zombie neighbors are vulnerable to squirt guns and weed wackers, so that's first on the list.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

Mr. Blastaway posted:

I hear Zombie neighbors are vulnerable to squirt guns and weed wackers, so that's first on the list.
That game is so fuckin hard you arnt gonna make it I'm afraid.

GetDunked
Dec 16, 2011

respectfully
My neighbors have commented that I smell better after adopting the zombie lifestyle

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

Revins posted:

My plan is to gorge myself on edibles when I feel the change coming on

You ever turn into a zombie... on weeed??

Whoa.

The rare and powerful High Zombie.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Zombies smell extremely bad. You won't catch me anywhere near them. The problem solves itself.

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

"Tough white guy eaten by zombies" is unironically the best role Kevin Sorbo has had in decades.

Aishlinn
Mar 31, 2011

This might hurt a bit..

i thought i was turning into a zombie but it was just gas

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009
Get a big tank of those flesh-eating beetles taxidermists love, and upgrade yourself to a skeleton.

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Dude, ix-nay on the oice-vay.

The Management posted:

In only a few hours the government is going to trigger the mRNA vaccine with 5G waves and turn all vaxxxxed people into zombies. So how are you preparing for being a zombie?

I’m making sure to be wearing a coat, boots, and other warm clothes when the signal comes. Winter is coming and I don’t want my zombie body to be cold.

Also a helmet. Zombies are notoriously vulnerable in the head. I don’t have a bullet-proof helmet but I do have a motorcycle helmet that should protect against baseball bats and stabbing weapons.

So the Zombie preparation has already occurred. The COVID vaccine was all that was needed. Why are you asking us to prepare zombies, then?

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001
So if people arn't zombies yet I say let fly with the nukes. We have no idea how well nukes work on zombies but we do know they work pretty drat well against people, so the more people we can burn to irritated ash the less zombies we'll have to deal with!

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
when preparing a zombie, be sure to thoroughly wash it and remove the giblets to avoid consuming any undigested brain matter which could be a risk factor for prions

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?
Starting to think this isn’t happening. I’m taking off the helmet

Wilkins Micawber
Jan 27, 2005

as we leave this existence
looking for another
Fallen Rib
Usually some combination of rum, juice, bitters, grenadine, etc OP.

I am more concerned about the 7G werewolf apocalypse. It's gonna be hairy! Ha ha happy Halloween everyone.

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

dr_rat posted:

So if people arn't zombies yet I say let fly with the nukes. We have no idea how well nukes work on zombies but we do know they work pretty drat well against people, so the more people we can burn to irritated ash the less zombies we'll have to deal with!

It's me, the irritated ash man. Get off my got dam lawn fucker!!!

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

flubber nuts posted:

It's me, the irritated ash man. Get off my got dam lawn fucker!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
all of humanity turning into zombies would have a positive effect on our efforts to combat climate change (as we would not need agriculture, heating, etc) so i fully support it