Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right
Seen a fun inventive halloween costume somewhere, or just a dumb costume that made you laugh? Came up with a great idea of your own? Post it here and share it with everyone!

Dead climber on Everest:

Wet bandit:

Here's on of my favourite costume ideas, from a post on ask.metafilter.com wayyyyy back in 2009:

We don't have footage of the original guys but plenty of people have recreated that costume idea since:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xhS_CjECO90

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chrs
Sep 21, 2015

A large hairy man could go as Donkey Kong and all he’d need to wear was a red tie and nothing else

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

PaleFigure
Sep 3, 2007

the other white meat

Chrs posted:

A large hairy man

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

Give me a couple SPOOKY costume ideas that can be achieved for $15 or less.
I'll also accept spooky-sexy ideas.

Vertical stats GBS verified 6/30/2023 185.4cm

itry
Aug 23, 2019

A rotting Dorian Gray if you have the clothes and are good with makeup. Lug an ornate frame around with you for bonus points. Is that spooky? :shrug:

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

Grey Cat posted:

Give me a couple SPOOKY costume ideas that can be achieved for $15 or less.
I'll also accept spooky-sexy ideas.

What time/effort/craft skill limitations are we talking about? Because if you've got a whole lot of free time and are pretty good with craft projects (plus access to a hot glue gun and some glue sticks or even just tape and craft glue) then you can get an endless supply of free cardboard from stuff that people throw out on the streetand the sky's the limit

Etc etc etc

Wizard Master
Mar 25, 2008

I am the Wizard Master
Like most goons I've had a keen interest in ghouls, goblins and things that go bump in the night ever since I was a child

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

What time/effort/craft skill limitations are we talking about? Because if you've got a whole lot of free time and are pretty good with craft projects (plus access to a hot glue gun and some glue sticks or even just tape and craft glue) then you can get an endless supply of free cardboard from stuff that people throw out on the streetand the sky's the limit

Etc etc etc

Honestly I am in love with pink Witch-king of Angmar.
I have tons of time and skill but also no glue gun currently, maybe I'll go get one.

Vertical stats GBS verified 6/30/2023 185.4cm

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA
haven't priced burlap in a while, but if you're a grotesque blob like me, let me suggest

you might just split a seam if you don't die laughing first

ive lost the photos of when i wore it way back when i made it. i mught actually use it again this year and will take phots if so

Speleothing
May 6, 2008

Spare batteries are pretty key.
My group is gonna be a whole rear end circus team

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

World Famous W posted:

haven't priced burlap in a while, but if you're a grotesque blob like me, let me suggest
Goddamn that's a great Oogie Boogie

Speleothing posted:

My group is gonna be a whole rear end circus team

That's just cheating if you're already a bunch of assclowns :v:

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

https://i.imgur.com/kOtPR7y.mp4

Snowglobe of Doom fucked around with this message at 00:10 on Oct 29, 2023

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

Did a simple thing to send my relatives in the U.S.

Stolen from here: http://ravensblight.com/SteelJaw.html

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

joebuddah
Jan 30, 2005
I would assume most people have a pair of khakis.

You can buy a lab coat on Amazon for 13.00

A aqua blue tshirt for 7

Bam, are Rick C-137

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!