Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Khanstant
subprime loans are the devil's wallet and wage theft is the devil's watch but ever since he got a smartphone he doesn't carry them anymore

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

google THIS

Going back for thirds at the devil's salad bar

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
Taking the devil's exit from I-95 to US-84

watho

The real world will, again tomorrow, function and run without me.

they say idle hands are the devil's playthings which is why i'm constantly fingerblasting demons and whatnot

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/BigClutteredJoey-mobile.mp4
thank u vanisher for the sig
and thank u nesamdoom for the good loops

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

watho posted:

they say idle hands are the devil's playthings which is why i'm constantly fingerblasting demons and whatnot

lol

Scuba Trooper

watho posted:

diddlin demons like bootsy collins plucks bass strings

Khanstant
eating rear end is the devil's food cake

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
Borrowing the devil's circular saw to build that deck that I'm definitely going to finish this year.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Khanstant
the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was a heelflip 720