Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

If you see me posting please remind me that I have Charlie Work in the reports forum to do instead

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

Don’t forget to buy Anne a forums upgrade

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Lo, I looked long and deep in that hole and it was glorious!

110723_4
Nov 8, 2023

redshirt posted:

I looked long and deep in that hole and it was glorious!

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!
I think Klingons refer to them as Honor holes.

"Put your klaQ'toGH'Goq through this honor hole and for only 5 bars of latinum the whore WARRIOR on the other side will make you feel like you've died in battle and gone to STOVOKOR!!"

Turrurrurrurrrrrrr
Dec 22, 2018

I hope this is "battle" enough for you, friend.

wesleywillis posted:

"Put your klaQ'toGH'Goq through this honor hole and for only 5 bars of latinum the whore WARRIOR on the other side will make you feel like you've died in battle and gone to STOVOKOR!!"

Yeah I think there's one in Dune, but the dude just sticks his hand in and starts doing it.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

wesleywillis posted:

Just skipping right over the Ferengi here

dervival
Apr 23, 2014

redshirt posted:

what do you think Quark had those holodeck rooms for

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!

redshirt posted:

It would be like 500 bars to feel like you've gone to the divine treasury if you were a Ferengi.

dervival
Apr 23, 2014

true hole hunters know where glory can be found

DeadButDelicious
Oct 11, 2012

Leave me to do my dark bidding on the internet!
Don't you just love it when two forum topics line up together?

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

♬ I Know You're Dying Trying To Figure Me Out♬

♬My Name's On The Tip Of Your Tongue Keep Running Your Mouth♬

♬You Want The Recipe But Can't Handle My Sound My Sound My Sound♬

♬No Matter What You Do Im Gonna Get It Without Ya♬

♬ I Know You Ain't Used To A Female Alpha♬

DeadButDelicious posted:

Don't you just love it when two forum topics line up together?

yeah it sucks when you show up to a truck stop men’s room and there is no graffiti or holes in any of the stall walls

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

mannerup posted:

yeah it sucks when you show up to a truck stop men’s room and there is no graffiti or holes in any of the stall walls

what even is the point of a truck stop anymore? :mad:

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Saint Isaias Boner posted:

Cheap hot snacks

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
To put an end to the truck menace. Why so many let the trucks leave once lured in I'll never understand.

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

Khanstant posted:

To put an end to the truck menace. Why so many let the trucks leave once lured in I'll never understand.

no glory holes, the traditional trucker's trap :(

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

I drove a truck across the country as part of a convoy and I came to really appreciate truck stops. Some were amazing. A few were outright appalling. The rest middling. But as I was driving across that wide open big country, I couldn't help think how I'd run a truck stop. I'd do it right.

dervival
Apr 23, 2014

at some point they're going to electrify some of those truck stops as part of that alternative fuel corridors crap for electric trucks, get a bunch of charger stations for tractor-trailers

then maybe you can hookup by the hookups

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

dervival posted:

at some point they're going to electrify some of those truck stops as part of that alternative fuel corridors crap for electric trucks, get a bunch of charger stations for tractor-trailers

then maybe you can hookup by the hookups

Lot e-Lizards

DandyLion
Jun 24, 2010
disrespectul Deciever

Not even gonna lie, clean hot showers...

Kharnifex
Sep 11, 2001

The Banter is better in AusGBS

Ville Valo posted:

Ian Fidance getting rejected at a glory hole is one of the funniest stories on a podcast ever

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XgEXnTILaiU&t=792s

*Slide whistle*

Turrurrurrurrrrrrr
Dec 22, 2018

I hope this is "battle" enough for you, friend.

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Don't forget Hitler's contributions to medicine.

DandyLion posted:

Not even gonna lie, clean hot showers...

I've always kind of wondered, is it like a communal shower room, or individual shower suites like airport lounge or something like a lower end gym for you have a private shower with a privacy but you change in more a locker room type situation?

The idea of a bunch of adult truckers showering together in a communal shower doesn't sound right but neither does cleaning a bunch individual shower rooms all day when you can just hose down an entire wet room with hose and disinfectant every once in awhile.

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

Three Olives posted:

I've always kind of wondered, is it like a communal shower room, or individual shower suites like airport lounge or something like a lower end gym for you have a private shower with a privacy but you change in more a locker room type situation?

The idea of a bunch of adult truckers showering together in a communal shower doesn't sound right but neither does cleaning a bunch individual shower rooms all day when you can just hose down an entire wet room with hose and disinfectant every once in awhile.

apparently it's individual rooms kinda like a hotel bathroom, and you hire them out which i guess covers the cost of cleaning them properly.

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

the glory hole is extra

DandyLion
Jun 24, 2010
disrespectul Deciever

I could get you a wicked deal on an ignominy hole if you're interested.

Triikan
Feb 23, 2007
Most Loved

Three Olives posted:

They look basically like a public restroom except you have it all to yourself. Shower stall, your own toilet, a sink and mirror, and a little bench to put your stuff and then get dressed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Valko
Sep 18, 2015

Triikan posted:

They look basically like a public restroom except you have it all to yourself. Shower stall, your own toilet, a sink and mirror, and a little bench to put your stuff and then get dressed.

Sounds like luxury.

I remember being on a school trip to France. We travelled there from Ireland, down through Scotland and England by bus. We stopped at a service station in France and it was one of the weirdest things I ever experienced. Everyone in the big bathroom was getting washed but there were no showers. Men had stripped down to their underwear and were taking sink baths. Only the toilets were in stalls and they were the squatting kind. I seen one big trucker with David Lee Roth hair flip the nozzle on the hand dryer and use it as a hair dryer.

Two young women walked in. They were both smiling like it was the most normal thing in the world. Only me and my classmates thought this was odd. Nobody else passed any remarks. I suppose it was because one of them was carrying a young boy in their arms.