Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Judgy Fucker
Mar 24, 2006

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

Put me down for Oklahoma. I spent four years in Norman as a child and I'm now hooked for life.

:hfive:

Back in the day there were several visible OU posters, but most had drifted away over the last 10 years. Even if folks don't post much it's surprising and heartening to see several Sooner fans on the board still. Stanley Tucheetos and Pobrecito have been posting more recently too, gotta give a shoutout (especially to ST for having the best OU avatar on the forums)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kayakyakr
Feb 16, 2004

Kayak is true

Judgy Fucker posted:

:hfive:

Back in the day there were several visible OU posters, but most had drifted away over the last 10 years. Even if folks don't post much it's surprising and heartening to see several Sooner fans on the board still. Stanley Tucheetos and Pobrecito have been posting more recently too, gotta give a shoutout (especially to ST for having the best OU avatar on the forums)

I miss my fellow Tech posters, Nice and Taxes. The last decade finally broke them, I guess.

Manoueverable
Oct 23, 2010

Dubs Loves Wubs
Washington Husky checking in.

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

South Alabama and LSU are my jams.

NJM
Jan 3, 2020

Michigan fan here. Grew up in Michigan, and then went to school there a couple years.

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

I irrationally hate so many teams

Azrial
Apr 26, 2002

Coach, how did we beat Tennessee this year? The same way Vanderbilt did.

pillsburysoldier posted:

I irrationally hate so many teams

I rationally hate so many teams.

Roasted Donut
Aug 24, 2007

NWA WHITE POWERRR!!!!

Azrial posted:

I rationally hate so many teams.

This.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

fine, i root for the northwestern wildcats

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
vols, unfortunately

Failson
Sep 2, 2018
Fun Shoe
OSU Beaver fan here.

Then in order of interest:

Oregon Ducks
Washington Huskies
WSU Cougars

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jivesauce
Nov 22, 2007
Indiana is my main team, both because I went to school there and also because I have no self respect. I sort of secondarily support LSU because my brother went to school there, but all their coaches have been so gross lately that I've had trouble getting excited about them.